• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Mini Catalog Invite

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Mini Catalog Invite" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research. You can participate by hosting a cooking show or party, attending one hosted by someone else, or purchasing pink products from the mini catalog. 25% of the proceeds from the sale of pink products go towards breast cancer research. Even if you are unable to host a party, you can still support the cause by attending a party, purchasing products, or making a donation. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as special pink products.
eflage
Gold Member
I created a mini catalog invite for Help Whip Cancer shows. It fits the 5164 labels. Right now it's not a form, I'll try and get a fillable one soon.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks!

Erin

Attachments

• HWCMiniCatalogInvite.pdf
    49 KB · Views: 497
Nice job! Very professional!

Wow, that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I'd love a fillable one if it isn't too much to ask.

Thanks!

these are really nice! Thanks for sharing and if you do a fillable one, I'd love it!!!
:)

Hi Erin,That's such a great idea to create a mini catalog invite for Help Whip Cancer shows! It's such an important cause, and having a convenient and eye-catching way to invite people to your shows will definitely help increase attendance. I'm excited to see the fillable version when it's ready. Keep up the great work and let me know if you need any assistance with anything. Best of luck with your Help Whip Cancer shows!Warmly,

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Mini Catalog Invite"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Mini Catalog Invite" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research. It involves hosting a cooking show or party and featuring exclusive pink products in the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. How do I participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Mini Catalog Invite"?

To participate, you can either host a cooking show or party and invite your friends and family to attend, or you can attend one hosted by someone else. You can also purchase pink products from the mini catalog online or through a consultant.

3. How much of the proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer Mini Catalog Invite" go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates 25% of the proceeds from the sale of pink products in the mini catalog to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and education.

4. Can I still participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Mini Catalog Invite" if I am unable to host a party?

Absolutely! You can still support the cause by attending a party hosted by someone else, purchasing pink products from the mini catalog, or making a donation directly to the American Cancer Society.

5. Are there any special incentives for hosting a "Help Whip Cancer Mini Catalog Invite"?

Yes, there are! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as special pink products available only to hosts. It's a great way to support a good cause while also getting some amazing products for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg