• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Out a Little Boy with Cancer: Pampered Chef Benefit

In summary, if you are ordering something from Pampered Chef and you are in the US, you will need to order from their UK site.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I got this message this AM...
Hi there, any way to get something from Pampered Chef and attach it to a Pamper Chef party in England that's for a little boy with cancer? A friend of mine in England's grandson is dying of cancer and they're having a Pampered Chef benefit for him... just thought I'd help out by ordering something.

I said "no so sorry! There are different operation centers for different countries. I will double check though!"

Basically, yes you were correct.A way to do it, would be -
Have her host a show here, have products delivered to US / APO / FPO addresses, and have the check sent to an organization (not an individual) here that could forward it to England.Another option, would be to call the home office and ask if there is any way to make this happen for her.

Not sure about how it works with different operation centers and I have no experience with fundraisers so I may not be the best to add to this thread. I am a little confused though cause I have a lady in England that has done 3 shows for me and is going to do a 4th soon. I just have everything shipped to her and she pays the total show at the end with one card number. It is easy and works out wonderful for me. How is it that you would not be able to add to a show and just have it direct shipped to you here??

Even though PC does operate in other countries, they are separate entities. The only caveat to this is military familes--APO/FPO people. PC USA will ship to them because they actually have US addresses.

DebbieJ said:
Even though PC does operate in other countries, they are separate entities. The only caveat to this is military familes--APO/FPO people. PC USA will ship to them because they actually have US addresses.

Thanks Deb, did not think to ask that!

1. What is the "Help Out a Little Boy with Cancer: Pampered Chef Benefit" event?

The "Help Out a Little Boy with Cancer: Pampered Chef Benefit" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support a young boy battling cancer.

2. How can I help contribute to this event?

There are a few ways you can contribute to this event: by attending and purchasing products from Pampered Chef, by making a direct donation, or by spreading the word and encouraging others to attend.

3. Where and when will the event take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. You can find more details and RSVP on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I still donate or participate if I can't attend the event?

Absolutely! You can make a direct donation through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase products from our website or through a consultant and a portion of the proceeds will go towards the event.

5. Is this event only for Pampered Chef representatives and customers?

No, this event is open to anyone who wants to support a great cause. We welcome everyone to attend, donate, or spread the word about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lsm72
  • pchockeymom