• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asking Mary Kay Consultants to Host!

In summary, Sherri is looking for a Mary Kay Rep that would be interested in switching services so to speak. She is a Pampered Chef Consultant and we do a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser each May. The company offers 3 different Pink products available for sale. If a fundraiser is set up through a consultant (Sherri) and it can be any fundraiser you'd like, she donate 15% of her commission to the fundraiser organization of YOUR choice.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but I just wanted to throw this out there......

We have a local city only forum that's simular to this one except for everything Lawrence Kansas. I saw a post on it from a MK Rep that wanted some help having a fundraiser to help the local shelter raise money. So I thought why not invite her to host a fundraiser through me and I'd do show for her. So this is what I sent......

I'm looking for a Mary Kay Rep that would be interested in switching services so to speak. I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant and we do a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser each May. The company offers 3 different Pink products available for sale. We all know how MK Consultants LOVE PINK! ME TOO! $1 for Each of those 3 items that's sold is sent directly to the American Cancer Society. If a fundraiser is set up through a consultant (me) and it can be any fundraiser you'd like, I donate 15% of my commission to the fundraiser organization of YOUR choice. Being a Mary Kay Consultant and Pink being your signature color I thought that it would be perfect for you and any other MK Consultant. There is even exclusive Host Specials that the company offers that I know you'll love. Visit my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/***** and take a look at those. So long story short. Would you be interested in doing a Catalog, Internet or Cooking show from me with the benefits going to both the ACS and the your fundraiser and I would do a Show for you in exchange so you'll be able to add more money to your fundraiser? My email is [email protected]
Phone: 785/691-**** Thanks for your time!

Then I got to thinking - I know all those MK Ladies just love love love the pink so I reworded it a little and went to the MK site and typed in the 5 different zip codes for consultants in my area. Only one came up per zip code. Goes right to their site. I clicked their contact button and sent the same type of email to them. Hopefully one or more of them will contact me and I'll clean up! (Just hope they ALL don't want me to hold a show for them in the same month :eek: :eek: :eek: )

What do you think???

Sherri that is very creative! I actually just finished writing an emailing setting details of swapping with a MK consultant for May! It's a pink theme, so let's hope she invites some other MK consultants :) Let us know what your result it!

What a GREAT idea!! I am going to do the same thing here in my area - thanks for the idea!!!!!

Good luck! I'll keep you posted on what happens! :)

I GOT A HIT!

I just got a call from a MK Consultant that's gonna do it! She's got a meeting tomorrow night. She wants to talk to her director to see if her whole group will participate. WOW! She told me that one of the consultants on her team has been battling Breast Cancer the past few years. When I explained that she could pick any person or an organization - I think that's what hooked her. Even before I started to talk about the products she was ready. AND GET THIS..... She's NEVER herd of PC? WHAT! :eek: Fresh Meat, oh, I mean a new customer to dazzle and amaze with our awesome products? :D

I followed one of the awesome flyers I found here.... THANK YOU! ...and told her that if each person would to commit to sell at least 10 HWC items, and they could add things from the catalog too, we could make a great fundraiser to help her friend. I explained that the person with the most sales would get the Host Special for FREE! (I'll probably throw in something special just for her.) I even threw in that I just got a shipment of HWC Pins, explained what they looked like and that she could sell them for $1.00 or $2.00 and add it to her fundraiser total. (This is my contribution... I give them one bag of 15 to sell. I figure it would go BIG with the MK Ladies... If I end up doing an actual Show then I'll probably offer some as extra incintives to come or as a booking benefit.)

SO WOO HOO!!! Shoot, I may even get to do an actual go to someone's house show! 3 1/2 years and I've only done TWO - live cook in front of someone shows... I have at least one BINGO a month, but since I prepare 90% of my food, it doesn't feel like I do.

WISH ME LUCK!

Oh, I just wanted to toss in that I did get a response from 4 out of the 5 I sent. They already had a consultant. No one said NO WAY..... I replied to them to say they should make sure they talk to their consultant for a simular type of arrangment.

That is great. Good for you for doing it and what a great response.

That is so wonderful!

I did a swap the first year I was a consultant. I still have two loyal hosts from that lead. It is a great idea to send out the emails. Good job and have fun!

That is an excellent idea. I have a Mary Kay friend (I did a group facial today) and even got a PC order from a MK consultant at their show.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mary Kay party?

Hosting a Mary Kay party can provide you with a fun and relaxing way to spend time with your friends and family. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive hostess gifts. Additionally, you will have the chance to try out new products and learn beauty tips and tricks from a Mary Kay consultant.

What is the process for hosting a Mary Kay party?

The first step to hosting a Mary Kay party is to contact a consultant and schedule a date. You can then invite your friends and family to attend the party. On the day of the party, the consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies, and will guide you and your guests through a fun and interactive experience. After the party, you can earn rewards based on the sales made at your party.

Do I need to purchase any products as a host?

No, you do not need to purchase any products as a host. The consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies for the party. Your only responsibility as a host is to invite guests and provide a space for the party to take place.

Can I host a Mary Kay party if I am not familiar with the products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Mary Kay party is a great way to learn about the products and try them out for yourself. The consultant will be there to guide you and your guests and answer any questions you may have. It's a fun and easy way to discover new beauty products.

Is there a minimum number of guests required to host a Mary Kay party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to host a Mary Kay party. Whether you have a small group of friends or a larger gathering, the consultant will cater to your needs and make sure everyone has a great time. Plus, the more guests you have, the more potential for free and discounted products for you as a host!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • sigmaqt95
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • babywings76