• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card/Ad in Mary Kay Fundraiser Book

In summary, my friend is considering printing her business card through a MK consultant and donating items to get auctioned off at a fundraiser. She's undecided on what incentive to offer, but is considering a $15 in free products as a bonus for hosting a cooking or catalog/online party.
babywings76
Gold Member
A friend of mine is a MK consultant. She called me the other day to ask if I'd like to pay $20 to have my business card printed in their booklet they will be giving out to all the attendees of their fundraiser Tea thing they are having for their foundation (can't remember what it's called, but they raise money and get it to local women's shelters for abused women.)

The other option is to pay $10 and make a donation of something to get auctioned off at this event.

I'm not in love with my business card I made through Vista, so I'm undecided what to send her. I'm supposed to e-mail her my graphic or whatever I come up with and then tomorrow everything goes to the printers.

I'm toying with the idea of having my name and logo and some sort of promotion. Most people will probably throw that book away, so I'm not sure if it's worth too much effort. But it's a good cause, so I don't mind donating to them and who knows, maybe I'll get some future business.

So, what do you think would be a good incentive or special to announce? I could do a $15 in free products as a bonus when you host a cooking or catalog/online party.

Any ideas?

I believe for something like this you need to actually build an ad through Merrill. You can give anyone else our logo for printing unless it's through Merrill.

But I could do something without using the official logo or hat or tagline and still have people understand it's PC do some sort of promotion, right?I have to get it to her by this evening, so I wouldn't have time to do the Merrill thing, right? Also, I really don't want to spend any money upfront on this, other than the $10 and the items I'm donating. I don't have any extra $ to spare right now. :(

babywings76 said:
But I could do something without using the official logo or hat or tagline and still have people understand it's PC do some sort of promotion, right?

I have to get it to her by this evening, so I wouldn't have time to do the Merrill thing, right? Also, I really don't want to spend any money upfront on this, other than the $10 and the items I'm donating. I don't have any extra $ to spare right now. :(

The Merrill Ad Generator is $2.99 and creates a PDF of the ad for you, so no waiting. You could do something without the logo as well, though.

more than likely whatever you give them is going to be scanned and copied into their booklet. I'd give them whatever you wanted and the way you want it to look. they shouldn't need a seperate logo file.

NooraK said:
The Merrill Ad Generator is $2.99 and creates a PDF of the ad for you, so no waiting. You could do something without the logo as well, though.

Wow! Really?! Okay, I'll go see if it's something I can pull together fast. Thanks!

But on the other hand, then I can't do some sort of promotional thing, right? I'll go look and see what it's like at the Merrill site. But in the meantime, what would you guys do if it was you? Would you even bother doing it? Would you do a promotional thing? Like, Mention this add and get 10% off your order, or something like that?

Is there a way to preview what this service is like? I'm not seeing it. It looks as though I have to pay before I get to even see what the service has to offer.

Here are a few that I have done thru the ad generator ~ hope this gives you an idea! There are others but too big to up load...Karen

Attachments

• cf9930392.pdf
    637.7 KB · Views: 375
  • cf9474937.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 403
Are those business cards or just ads? I like them!

1. What is the cost of placing a business card/ad in the Mary Kay Fundraiser Book?

The cost for placing a business card/ad in the Mary Kay Fundraiser Book varies depending on the size and placement of the ad. Please contact your local Mary Kay consultant for pricing information.

2. Can I include my personal contact information on my business card/ad?

Yes, you can include your personal contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, on your business card/ad in the Mary Kay Fundraiser Book.

3. How do I submit my business card/ad for the Mary Kay Fundraiser Book?

You can submit your business card/ad by contacting your local Mary Kay consultant or the organizer of the fundraiser. They will provide you with instructions on how to submit your ad.

4. Can I design my own business card/ad for the Mary Kay Fundraiser Book?

Yes, you can design your own business card/ad as long as it adheres to the guidelines set by Mary Kay and the fundraiser organizer. Please confirm the guidelines before submitting your ad.

5. Will my business card/ad be distributed to all attendees of the fundraiser?

The distribution of the Mary Kay Fundraiser Book, including your business card/ad, will depend on the specifics of the fundraiser. Please check with the organizer for more information on distribution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies