• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Products in Detroit Free Press

In summary, Pink Products in Detroit Free Press are a collection of kitchenware and cooking tools from Pampered Chef that are being promoted in the Detroit Free Press to support breast cancer research and awareness. For every Pink Product sold, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society, regardless of whether it was purchased through the newspaper or online. There are currently no special deals or discounts for Pink Products in Detroit Free Press, but regular promotions and discounts are available on the Pampered Chef website. These products are not sold in retail stores and can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website.
finley1991
FYI: The Pampered Chef's pink products were listed in a little blurb in yesterday's food section of the Detroit Free Press! http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008804300405

I've already received 2 HO leads this morning because of it! (Woo-hoo for me!)

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO DO CUSTOMER CARE CALLS! Since the article notes to call HO for a consultant, that's what people are doing and those leads are sent to directors.

The reason I am posting this is because both leads have told me, "I don't remember who my consultant is..."

So get on the phone and call! Say, "I'm calling because PC was featured in the Free Press yesterday and I'd love to help you get some of our Help Whip Cancer products." or something along those lines.

Don't miss out on this great free publicity!!!! And don't let your customers buy the products from someone else!!!!!

Awesome!! Thanks for the heads up, Colleen. I wonder if my aunt still has her copy of the paper from yesterday...

Wow, that's fantastic news! It's always great to see The Pampered Chef getting some recognition in the media. And even better that it's bringing in leads for you. I agree, it's a perfect opportunity to reach out to past customers and make some new connections. I'll definitely be taking your advice and making some customer care calls. Thanks for sharing this information and congratulations on your leads! Keep up the good work.

1. What are Pink Products in Detroit Free Press?

Pink Products in Detroit Free Press are a collection of kitchenware and cooking tools from Pampered Chef that are featured in the Detroit Free Press newspaper. These products are part of a special promotion to support breast cancer research and awareness.

2. How much of the proceeds from Pink Products sales goes towards breast cancer research?

For every Pink Product sold, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research. So, the more Pink Products you purchase, the more you are contributing towards this important cause.

3. Can I purchase Pink Products in Detroit Free Press online?

Yes, you can purchase Pink Products in Detroit Free Press online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and complete the checkout process. The $1 donation will still be made for each Pink Product sold, regardless of whether it was purchased through the newspaper or online.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for Pink Products in Detroit Free Press?

Currently, there are no special deals or discounts specifically for Pink Products in Detroit Free Press. However, Pampered Chef offers regular promotions and discounts on their products, so be sure to check the website or your local newspaper for any current deals.

5. Can I find Pink Products in Detroit Free Press at retail stores?

No, Pink Products in Detroit Free Press are only available through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. This special collection is not sold in retail stores, so be sure to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity while it lasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies