• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted to Share My Host Coaching Email/Letter

In summary, the speaker is discussing how they have simplified their business and created 3 host coaching emails/letters to ensure their hosts have all the necessary information for a successful party. They also mention the importance of attendance and booking for a successful party, as well as the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef business. The emails also include reminders for the host to invite friends and make reminder calls for the party.
letmepamperu13
I have been trying to simplifiy my business and also it seems that I am getting way more answering machines sooo to help make sure my hosts get the info that I want them too I have made up 3 host coaching emails/ letters.
(the letters are for the gals who don't have email)
I was hoping that maybe some of you might be able to utilize them as well! Enjoy!

1st email/letter (one month before show)

Hi there!
I hope your week is going great!
I am really looking forward to helping you have a successful party! Here are some little reminders to help you have a fun and successful show...
*Look over the following and choose one for us to have at your party:
-insert your menu option(s)
** My average host hits the $1000 level and I know you can do it too! This is easily done by having 6 orders by the day of your party, 15 people at your party and 4 orders after your party! (remember, attendance is the key so invite EVERYONE you know who eats as only 1/3 will actually show up the day of the party)
*Remind everyone who is coming to bring a friend because if they do they will go home with a free cookbook!
*You will get an Extra Free product when you have at least 6 orders by the day of your show!
**You will get another Extra Free product when you have 2 bookings by the day of your show!
*Have everyone make any checks out to you (you will write me one big check when we wrap up) or they can use any form of debit/credit card.
**We will be wrapping up your show within 48 hours of your show so please plan accordingly for your outside orders (if your show is on a Friday we will wrap up on the next business day).
*Oh my! I almost forgot! Keep in mind that if you decide to give this business a try, I will give you all the bookings to get you off to a great start!
**Get ready to have a blast! Your party is going to be the talk of the town!
If you have any questions just let me know. Have a fabulous week!

Your Pampered Chef Consultant,

2nd email/letter (2 weeks before show)

Hi there!
I hope your week is going great!
I can't believe our party is approaching so quickly! I can't wait! Here are some other little reminders for our show...
*Remember that if you decide you would like to give this business a try you can take $20 or $40 of your free cash and use it toward the cost of the start up kit AND I will give you all the bookings to help you get off to a great start! Did you know that you can leave your home TWO times a week and add an extra $800-$1000 to your monthly budget? YOU CAN with Pampered Chef! What would you do with that extra cash?
**Remind everyone who is coming to bring a friend because if they do they will go home with a free cookbook!
*You will get an Extra Free product when you have at least 6 orders by the day of your show!
**You will get another Extra Free product when you have 2 bookings by the day of your show!
*Keep inviting people until I show up at your door!
**We will be wrapping up your show within 48 hours of your show so please plan accordingly for your outside orders (if your show is on a Friday we will wrap up on the next business day).
*Keep adding items to your wishlist! Remember, when you have a $1000 show you will get a $215 shopping spree, 4 items of your choice at half price, and an unlimited 30% discount!!! You can do it!
If you have any questions just let me know. Have a fabulous week!

3rd email/letter (2-3 days before the party)

Hi there!
Wahoo! Our party is just around the corner!
Here are some last reminders for our party...
*Now is the time to make reminder phone calls to everyone who responded with a "yes", "maybe", or anyone you haven't heard from. This is the key to having 10-15 people at your show versus 2 people at your show! If you don't have time to make the calls let me know asap and I WILL do them for you! No problemo!
**Remind everyone who is coming to bring a friend because if they do they will go home with a free cookbook!
*I will arrive to your home about 30 minutes before our shows start time. I will only need directions if you live on a rural route (ex. your address is something like RR4 Box 3) other wise I can just plug you into my GPS. Please let me know if there is a specific area I need to park. Thanks!
**We will be wrapping up your show within 48 hours of your show so now is the time to collect those last outside orders (if your show is on a Friday we will wrap up on the next business day). If you would like to wrap up the night of your show please let me know and we can definitely do that!
*Last but not least, please let me know what the head count for the party will be after you have made your reminder calls- this way I will know how to plan. Thanks so much!
If you have any questions just let me know.

THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR WORK FOR HELPING MAKE OUR PARTY A SUCCESS! YOU ROCK!
See you soon!

I love this - so many times we have hosts who have extremely busy schedules and they simply don't have time for the phone - so this is a great way to communicate with them. This way you can leave them a message to check their e-mail for your communication. I plan to use this same technique. Thanks for sharing.

this is great!!! I am definitely using it! Thanks very much.

Susan~ not to be nosy but where is Hinsdale NY? My parents are in the Elmira area, my sister is in the Syracuse area and I have other family in the Binghamton area. I thought I was fairly acquainted with NY but I had never heard of Hinsdale.
And thanks for your kind acknowledgment about the letters! Anything to make our business and our hosts parties, better and easier!

I like the letters but you may want to put a $ value on that Extra Free Product! Some of my hosts could read that and think they can get cookware or the Stainless Bowls or something! That would not be good!WOW! Do your Shows really average $1,000? That is great!

Here's the power of positive thinking- tell your hosts what you want your show average to be and in just a short time you are achieving it. I used to tell my hosts that my show average was $400 and can you guess what my "high" shows were? $400! so I upped it to $600 and voila! there went my average up to $600 so I thought, why not put it up to $1000? It works!
Honestly I haven't had any problem with people expecting to get something big for having the 6 orders (I have been running this for the past three years). If they do ask what they will get, I let them know that it is a suprise and I will show them the day of their party. When they hit it, I open up to the page with all the bamboo utensils and let them pick any set/piece they want (spoons, spatulas, tongs etc.). Not saying that you couldn't add a value to the flyer- I just haven't had an issue with it and I love to surprise my hosts! :)

Love it thank you so much for posting it.

I really like those!! I've been trying to streamline mine as well but don't have many shows booked to work on the latest version I had. My first attempt was VERY wordy (just like me :D). I tend to do as much of my host coaching by e-mail as possible as I HATE the phone but this is even a good list to go down/script to use if/when you're coaching by phone.

letmepamperu13 said:
Here's the power of positive thinking- tell your hosts what you want your show average to be and in just a short time you are achieving it. It works!

I'm going to try this. Right now I'm just getting started (I had my first cooking show on Friday!) and my average show (3 total) is about $375. I asked my hostess what her goal was and she said "Oh, I'm sure we'll get $300, so the next level above that is $400..." and I quickly said "Well, how about $500? I'm sure with my help we can reach $500!"...maybe I should have said "$800" insead!!! :D

Of course, I didn't tell her or her guests that it was my first show until I'd collected orders (ALL of the guests ordered and I got two bookings!!!) and I was cleaning up as they said goodbye.

I ran into one of the guests at football practice where my hubby was coaching and she complimented me on my show and said she couldn't believe it was my first show---I felt all warm and fuzzy and decided that I REALLY want to make this a real career and be a great consultant and an awesome host coach. Your tip to pad my "average sales" when I share it with hosts and some of the other ideas I'm getting in here tonight will definitely help! Thanks!

Thank you for sharing, I will use this all the time.

Traci

I love these suggestions, especially the average show bit! I'm still waiting for my first $1000 show, so maybe that will help me get there!

Excellent emails! Thanks for sharing....will definitely be sending out to the team, and using it myself. What do you give the host for the 2 bookings?

1. What is the purpose of the host coaching email/letter?

The purpose of the host coaching email/letter is to inform and support the host in hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. It serves as a guide for the host to prepare, promote, and maximize their party's attendance and sales.

2. When should the host coaching email/letter be sent?

The host coaching email/letter should be sent as soon as the party date is confirmed. This allows the host enough time to make necessary preparations and promote the party to their guests.

3. What information should be included in the host coaching email/letter?

The host coaching email/letter should include details about the party, such as the date, time, location, and theme. It should also provide information on how to prepare for the party, promote it to guests, and the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can the host coaching email/letter be customized?

Yes, the host coaching email/letter can be customized to fit the specific needs and preferences of the host. You can include personalized messages, party tips, and even special offers to make the party experience more enjoyable for the host and their guests.

5. Is the host coaching email/letter necessary for a successful party?

While it is not necessary, the host coaching email/letter can greatly contribute to the success of the party. It helps the host feel supported and prepared, which can lead to a more engaged and enthusiastic host. This, in turn, can result in higher attendance and sales for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom