• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great News: Over 110,000 Pink Nylon Knives Sold!

In summary, the Pampered Chef has placed a product on backorder, but they anticipate shipping it later this month.
letscook04
Gold Member
Just got this in my email:

We’d like to share some information with you about one of our Help Whip Cancer products. To date, you have sold over 110,000 Pink Nylon Knives, which greatly exceeds our forecast. This is great news for our campaign, but unfortunately we had to place this product on backorder as of today.

We anticipate shipping the back-ordered knives beginning later this month.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

The Pampered Chef

The Pampered Chef and Help Whip Cancer are registered trademarks.

At first I thought the note was saying YOU sold 110,000 knives! :eek: LOL. I really dislike when things go on backorder. For my HWC open house fundraiser in early May I sold 22 Mix 'N Chops, all of which went on backorder. I delivered all the products, now I have to go deliver those. With gas at $3.47 a gallon, I pretty much said goodbye to my commission!!

Diane,
If your open house customers are in "clumps" geographically, how about meeting them in groups at some central location, like a fast food restaurant or coffee house. Then you wouldn't be driving all over creation, and they wouldn't be coming all the way to you, either.

dianevill said:
At first I thought the note was saying YOU sold 110,000 knives! :eek: LOL. I really dislike when things go on backorder. For my HWC open house fundraiser in early May I sold 22 Mix 'N Chops, all of which went on backorder. I delivered all the products, now I have to go deliver those. With gas at $3.47 a gallon, I pretty much said goodbye to my commission!!

Yeah, that is what I thought too! LOL I did sell some but NOT that many!!:D

I wonder if it will become part of our normal line like the mini whisk and the microfiber towels?

It used to be, with the nylon fork. They were black, like the other nylon tools.I think I only ever sold one.

chefann said:
Diane,
If your open house customers are in "clumps" geographically, how about meeting them in groups at some central location, like a fast food restaurant or coffee house. Then you wouldn't be driving all over creation, and they wouldn't be coming all the way to you, either.

There's a few that are close, and some will be at a family party this weekend, but I have a lot of "strays".

dianevill said:
There's a few that are close, and some will be at a family party this weekend, but I have a lot of "strays".
Even though postage went up, it's cheaper than a gallon of gas. Just head for the post office.

Related to Great News: Over 110,000 Pink Nylon Knives Sold!

1. How long will the Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knife last?

The Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knife is designed to last for a long time with proper care and use. The high-quality nylon material is durable and resistant to wear and tear, so you can enjoy using it for many years to come.

2. Are the Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knives are dishwasher safe. However, to prolong the lifespan of the knives, we recommend hand washing them with warm water and mild soap instead.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knife on all types of food?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knife is versatile and can be used on all types of food, including meats, vegetables, fruits, and bread. The sharp serrated edge makes it easy to cut through a variety of textures.

4. What makes the Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knife stand out from other knives?

The Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knife is not only functional but also stylish. The vibrant pink color adds a pop of personality to your kitchen. Additionally, the knife is designed with a comfortable handle for a secure grip and a sharp blade for precise cutting.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knife covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pink Nylon Knife is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the knife, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl