• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ExecuFlash: Shipping Update for Pampered Chef Executive Directors

In summary, the Distribution Center upgrade is causing some delays in shipping, but the company is working hard to meet customer's expectations.
DebbieJ
A News Update for Executive Directors
of The Pampered Chef
(630) 261-8900 Phone (630) 261-8588 Fax

ExecuFlash
One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
from Rich Hlava, Senior Vice President, Operations

Please feel free to share this information with your downline.

Dear Executive Directors,

Congratulations on your great sales for September! The volume of orders we received in the last week of the month was tremendous. In fact, 48% of the orders came in the last five days of September, with 23% coming in on the last day.

Our Distribution Center staff has been diligently working to fill the end-of-month order volume. We expect orders placed on Sept. 30 to be filled by tomorrow, and anticipate being back into a 48-hour turnaround time no later than Oct. 15.

As mentioned in an earlier Weekly Bites, we are completing a Distribution Center upgrade this week that will increase our shipping capacity. Unfortunately, the heavy month-end volume coupled with our system changes caused us to fall behind. Please know that we are dedicated to shipping your orders in 48 hours and will do everything possible to meet your expectations.

I will send you an update on Friday to ensure you are fully informed of our shipping status.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and your customers.

Rich Hlava
Senior Vice President, Operations

Thanks, Debbie!

Thanks for that update! (Now to forward it to the rest of my cluster, since we never get these updates except when people post them here...)

Same here, Ann!

Thanks for posting, Debbie!

Thanks for posting!

I need to find a way to explain this to all my customers :(

Usually, I have that same issue, Ann (with not getting them from upline). But, this time, it was sent out! I was so surprised...I came here first to see if anyone else had posted the information, because I wanted to...Oh well!

Everyone together now...

"You can't always get what you want"

dannyzmom said:
I need to find a way to explain this to all my customers :(

Exactly, it is nice to know and I understand, but will all of my customers?

Just be honest and let them know that the recent delays are just "growing pains" as PC upgrades to a much newer and better system and building.

nikked said:
Usually, I have that same issue, Ann (with not getting them from upline). But, this time, it was sent out! I was so surprised...I came here first to see if anyone else had posted the information, because I wanted to...Oh well!

Everyone together now...

"You can't always get what you want"

"But if you try sometimes, you get what you need".......:D

Thank you Debbie!!!

katie0128 said:
Just be honest and let them know that the recent delays are just "growing pains" as PC upgrades to a much newer and better system and building.

Oh, I have NO problems explaining that! That is my FT job! Sometimes I probably could overwhelm them with system information! LOL!

BTW, I get to SEE this system on October 19th - Yeah! 1 1/2 more weeks to go! :D

Ginger428 said:
"But if you try sometimes, you get what you need".......:D

Thank you Debbie!!!
Too funny! I've got Weird Al on my iPod today, and his verison of that just played!

janetupnorth said:
Oh, I have NO problems explaining that! That is my FT job! Sometimes I probably could overwhelm them with system information! LOL!

BTW, I get to SEE this system on October 19th - Yeah! 1 1/2 more weeks to go! :D

Sounds fun... why?

katie0128 said:
Sounds fun... why?

I'm going there for work. PC has the same picking technology we use at work and we're going to benchmark with them. We are going to visit the warehouse for a few hours to learn from them and they'll come visit us in a few months to see if they can learn anything from us.

So far they have been WONDERFUL in allowing us to arrange a trip there to visit. We would have done it in August but they were so busy with upgrades, they couldn't take time out to spend with us.

Thanks for sharing Debbie!

Where do you work? Is this something you arranged because of your PC connection or did it just happen to work out that way? That is really cool!

1. How long does shipping typically take for Execuflash orders?

Shipping for Execuflash orders typically takes 3-5 business days, depending on the shipping address and availability of the product.

2. Can I track my Execuflash order during the shipping process?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. You can use this number to track your order on the shipping carrier's website.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for free shipping on Execuflash orders?

Yes, there is a minimum order amount of $50 for free shipping on Execuflash orders. Any orders below this amount will incur a standard shipping fee.

4. Can I change my shipping address after I have placed my Execuflash order?

If your order has not yet shipped, please contact our customer service team to update your shipping address. Once the order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the address.

5. What is the return policy for Execuflash orders?

We offer a 30-day return policy for all Execuflash orders. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return the product for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Carissidy
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service