• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2007: Important Details for Executive Directors

In summary, "From My Director Today..." is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef team members, containing updates, recognition, and business tips. It is sent out once a month at the beginning of the month and is exclusive to team members. You can opt out of receiving it, but it is encouraged to stay connected with your Director and team. If you have any suggestions or content ideas, you can reach out to your Director directly.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President, Sales

Please feel free to share this information with your downline. We will also share these times with Consultants in the Feb. 20 Weekly Bites.

Dear Executive Directors,

We know how excited you are about National Conference 2007 and that you’re eager to make plans to attend. We want to share general information with you now so that you can begin to make your travel plans. We encourage your entire Cluster to attend!

National Conference will start with Director Training on Day 1 at 9 a.m. The Conference will end at 1:15 pm on Day 3 with the closing general session. Please note that this is a change from what was published in the spring/summer 2007 Special Edition of Consultant News.

We are excited about all the great plans for National Conference and we will be sharing more information on the National Conference on your next Home Office Conference Call.

Thanks for the info Janet!!

Thanks Janet! Of course, I'm just now seeing this and read it in Weekly Bites.:p

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Janet! Of course, I'm just now seeing this and read it in Weekly Bites.:p

Too funny - at least you got it either way! :)

Thank you Janet!

I love Jean Jonas! I got to sit with her and her sweet husband at the Directors Event last year at the museum. She is a hoot and so cute!

1. What is "From My Director Today..."?

"From My Director Today..." is a monthly newsletter sent out by Pampered Chef Directors to their team members. It contains important updates, recognition, and tips for building a successful business.

2. How often is "From My Director Today..." sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. Is "From My Director Today..." only for team members?

Yes, the newsletter is specifically for Pampered Chef team members who are part of a Director's team.

4. Can I opt out of receiving "From My Director Today..."?

Yes, you can choose to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. However, we highly encourage you to stay updated and connected with your Director and team through this valuable resource.

5. How can I submit content or suggestions for "From My Director Today..."?

If you have any suggestions or content ideas for the newsletter, you can reach out to your Director directly. They will then review and possibly include your submission in a future issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views