• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save $50 on National Conference Registration - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Brenda received a reduced on-site registration rate for National Conference. The cost of transportation to and from National Conference has also been reduced.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Look what Brenda received tonight.....

On-site registration reduced…
Don't let the rising cost of fuel prevent you from registering for National Conference. We can help you out!
We’ve reduced the on-site registration rate from $275 to $225.
Getting there can be half the fun…
If you're considering driving to Conference, spread the fun by sharing a ride. Arrange a carpool or consider a Megabus as another convenient way to save on transportation. Click here for details on this low cost, daily express bus service. Travel from select cities for as little as $50 round-trip!
If you’re a new Consultant…
You’re still eligible for the on-line registration rate of $200, if you joined on or after June 1.
Attending National Conference could be the best thing you do for your business and could help make this year your most profitable. We want you to be there for this year’s incredible free gifts, exciting announcements and invaluable training. So get ready to join us!

I'll have to let one of my cluster mates know. Thanks for the heads up!

PampMomof3 said:
.....We want you to be there for this year’s incredible free gifts.....

Guess I better take a bigger suitcase! :D

pamperedlinda said:
Guess I better take a bigger suitcase! :D

I know, right? :D and of course I"m on American so I have to PAY for my suitcase.:mad:

PampMomof3 said:
I know, right? :D and of course I"m on American so I have to PAY for my suitcase.:mad:

Oh, that stinks! DH works for Delta so I get to stress over which flight I'll get a seat on! Actually getting to Chicago isn't so bad, it's getting home that's kinda stressfull - since we finish inthe afternoon there are less flights available - yucko! A clustermate and I flew together last year (her DH works for Delta too) and we thought we'd have to spend an extra night in Chicago.

I got this email too! I just wish I could go:(!

PampMomof3 said:

Make sure you CARRY IT ON and there won't be a fee!

1. What is the $50 savings offer all about?

The $50 savings offer is a special promotion that allows customers to save $50 off their purchase when they spend $100 or more on Pampered Chef products. This offer is only available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

2. How can I redeem the $50 savings offer?

To redeem the $50 savings offer, simply add $100 or more worth of products to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. No promo code is needed. Please note that the offer is only valid for one-time use and cannot be applied to previous purchases.

3. Can I use the $50 savings offer on any Pampered Chef products?

The $50 savings offer can be used on most Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. However, it cannot be used on items that are already discounted or on sale, as well as items that are excluded from promotions.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to use the $50 savings offer?

Yes, in order to use the $50 savings offer, you must spend at least $100 on Pampered Chef products. This amount is calculated before taxes and shipping fees. If your total purchase amount falls below $100, the discount will not be applied.

5. How long is the $50 savings offer valid for?

The $50 savings offer is only valid for a limited time and the expiration date will be stated in the promotion details. Once the offer expires, it cannot be used. We recommend taking advantage of the offer as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on the savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
micocina
  • Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
thebowman