• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Registered for Pampered Chef National Conference Yet?

In summary, "Pampered Chef Newswire..." is a monthly newsletter that is sent to both consultants and customers of Pampered Chef. It includes information on new products, recipes, tips, and promotions. Customers can sign up for the newsletter on the website or through their consultant. There is an option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Currently, the newsletter is only available in English, but there are plans to expand to other languages in the future.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Is up for today but no mention of triple points days......

It does state:
You Can''t Afford Not to Go to National Conference!
This is the last week you can register for National Conference online — a $75 savings, compared to registering on-site in Chicago! Online registration closes at 11:59 p.m. (CT) Sunday, so make your commitment today. You won''t want to miss it!

Come for the fun!

* Receive great give-aways! We''ll be giving away free gifts to every attendee throughout Conference. One is a new Fall product!

* Reconnect with old friends and make new ones!

* Enjoy the show as our new Fall products are revealed.

YAY!! I can't wait!

None were chosen!!There are Still Seven Triple Points Days Left!

There were no dates from June 1-7 randomly selected as triple points days. That means all 7 are still left! Keep holding and submitting Shows, and submitting commissionable sales throughout the month to maximize your chances! You will earn TRIPLE POINTS toward the "Celebrate the Magic" incentive for all commissionable sales submitted on a day revealed as a TRIPLE POINTS day!

Here is the bag we get at conference...

Attachments

• tote_3.jpg
    tote_3.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 230
and you know this how?

from the newswire on line on CC. :D

That looks pretty darn nice!! And I'm glad I didn't submit a show yesterday or Sunday. I'll probably submit it tomorrow.

What is "Pampered Chef Newswire..."?

"Pampered Chef Newswire..." is a newsletter that is sent out to Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It contains information about new products, recipes, tips, and promotions.

How often is "Pampered Chef Newswire..." sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special editions sent out for holidays or special promotions.

How can I sign up to receive "Pampered Chef Newswire..."?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically receive the newsletter. If you are a customer, you can sign up for the newsletter on our website or through your consultant.

Can I unsubscribe from "Pampered Chef Newswire..."?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. You can also contact customer service for assistance with unsubscribing.

Is "Pampered Chef Newswire..." available in languages other than English?

Currently, "Pampered Chef Newswire..." is only available in English. However, we are working on expanding to other languages in the future to better serve our international customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • PampMomof3