• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Register for the Pampered Chef National Conference Yet?

In summary, if you register for the National Conference in July, you will receive an exclusive promotional item.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Did you read this?

Plus: Hold and submit two Shows in July and attend National Conference and you'll receive an exclusive promotional item available only to Conference attendees (see the June Consultant News for details). Register today!

Exclusive Promotional Item! YAY!!! :D:D I love those extras!!!

Woo hoo!!!!

WOO HOO! Can't wait to see what it is!

last year it was the Cranberry Tote Bag. Please not another Tote Bag!!!!I want a folding camp chair!

Love the Chair idea. It would be great for the beach or the ball games.

DebbieJ said:
last year it was the Cranberry Tote Bag. Please not another Tote Bag!!!!

I want a folding camp chair!

LOL! I know what you mean about the tote bag thing! (Although I really want the HWC one!) A folding chair would be great!

That's a great idea Deb! I love the chair idea as well!!! Although I do love a good tote/bag/purse I just have too many but I am excited to get my HWC one today! :)

I got 1 of those camp chairs last year as a present from my Director & I LOVE taking it to games & camping!!!

Dang!!! ANOTHER reason I'm going to miss going to conference! I wish my FIL had asked for MY schedule before he planned the China trip :cry: Oh well, if it's something I really love I just might have to shell out some $$ for it on ebay! LOL Or maybe my SED can score one for me :D

I would love it, if it was a chair. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Maybe one of the new products??? That would be nice also!:D

So what do you think of the apron and tablecover promo?

I love new tablecovers and I hope it's big enough to cover a 6 foot table for fairs and such. I love the length we had with the Patriotic tablecover.

Hmmmm...I guess I missed that one Kristi!?

If you go to Host/guest specials under frequently used links, it's there.....

What's funny is there was also a recruiting promotion for June but it's gone now???? It's not even in the June consultant news?? :confused:

Okay, I went the sneaky way and found the one for us but the page isn't coming up for recruits. What they get is when they submit $1250 in 30 days, they get $100 in free fall products.

Attachments

• cs_09jul.pdf
    174.2 KB · Views: 224
  • rp_09jun.pdf
    308.6 KB · Views: 230
so much for the chair ladies. We will earn an apron and tablecloth. Can't wait to see what the pattern is.
I have so many PC aprons and table clothes. What is one more, right?

I just had a thought.....do you think that maybe they will be introducing a new SA pattern and that these will match it? Kinda like the dots apron....hmmm....

another apron? oh my....

DebbieJ said:
another apron? oh my....

Yep. The apron is for 2 shows and the tablecloth is for 2 shows + conference.

I love having a variety of aprons and tablecloths and I have to say that the most recent ones have been much better quality - they are holding up so much better than some we have gotten in the past.

...I would have loved to get a chair or something different though - but I'd never look a gift horse in the mouth!

bethcooks4u said:
Yep. The apron is for 2 shows and the tablecloth is for 2 shows + conference.

I love having a variety of aprons and tablecloths and I have to say that the most recent ones have been much better quality - they are holding up so much better than some we have gotten in the past.

...I would have loved to get a chair or something different though - but I'd never look a gift horse in the mouth!

I know, I shouldn't complain, right? :)

Also many of our new consultants only have the denim apron and no tablecloths and I remember how much I was not thrilled with my denim apron! I wanted the dots one so bad but it only went to leadership attendees. I do love that everyone has a shot at earning more things now.

quiverfull7 said:
Also many of our new consultants only have the denim apron and no tablecloths and I remember how much I was not thrilled with my denim apron! I wanted the dots one so bad but it only went to leadership attendees. I do love that everyone has a shot at earning more things now.

Yes! It's great how they are helping us get them (at least the carrot grabbers) to do shows EVERY month!

I hope they don't get rid of the Dots, though. :( I doubt it's a new color of stoneware since they just started the white. What other pattern of SA could they come up with? There have already been the stripes and the tiles. Maybe another solid color? Hmmmmmm.:confused:

pamperedlinda said:
I just had a thought.....do you think that maybe they will be introducing a new SA pattern and that these will match it? Kinda like the dots apron....hmmm....

Nice thought...though I can't really imagine what I would do with more dishes. :bugeye:

legacypc46 said:
Nice thought...though I can't really imagine what I would do with more dishes. :bugeye:

Exactly how I feel!

I bet it's all new linens. The cranberry only appeals to a part of our customer base. Just my 2.5 cents worth. :)

ok not to be the one to look a gift horse in the mouth but if the recruit promo is as the flyer says then I am not excited. What would I do with a microfleece jacket or pullover in Florida. I bet the people in Hawaii and probably even S.CA or Arizona feel the same way. We maybe wear a jacket for 3 weeks total in Florida. I imagine its great for you all that live where it gets cold but they never seem to take into consideration those of us in warm weather states. Merrill has a very limited selection on logo wear that I could actually wear. Even the 3 quarter sleeves are too hot.

ok rant over sorry!!

I like what the recruit gets though and am not unhappy to get a new table cloth and apron especially if it is as big as the patriotic one.

cheftiffany said:
I imagine its great for you all that live where it gets cold but they never seem to take into consideration those of us in warm weather states.

We either need a MUCH heavier coat or are hot like you. We would have a few more weeks wear.

cheftiffany said:
Merrill has a very limited selection on logo wear that I could actually wear. Even the 3 quarter sleeves are too hot.

I agree!!!

I must be cheap and easy. :) :) :) I get excited about anything free that I can earn whether I really need it or not! Maybe because in my past job of home day care, mostly what I dealt with was spit up and poopl :) Well, there were all those hugs and kisses too, they were totally wonderful!

What is Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc...?

Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc... is a newsletter created by Pampered Chef that provides updates and information about new products, recipes, and events.

How often is Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc... released?

Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc... is released monthly, usually around the beginning of each month.

How can I subscribe to Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc...?

You can subscribe to Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc... by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the designated field. You can also subscribe through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I customize my newsletter preferences?

Yes, you can customize your newsletter preferences by clicking on the "Manage Preferences" link at the bottom of any Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc... email. This will allow you to choose which types of content you would like to receive in your newsletter.

Is there a cost to subscribe to Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc...?

No, there is no cost to subscribe to Pampered Chef Newswire & Nc... It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to keep customers and consultants updated on the latest products and news.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • PampMomof3