• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Save on Conference Registration? Don't Miss Out on $50 Off!

it's like getting a sneak peak!Addie, tell us what some of the special perks are so we can be jealous! :)There are a few things that make the Hispanic Market a little bit different. One is that they get access to the New Product Room when it is closed to the rest of us and get to spend all the time they want in there. They also get preferential treatment when it comes to registration and getting tickets for events.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
On-site registration reduced…
Don't let the rising cost of fuel prevent you from registering for National Conference. We can help you out!
We’ve reduced the on-site registration rate from $275 to $225.
Getting there can be half the fun…
If you're considering driving to Conference, spread the fun by sharing a ride. Arrange a carpool or consider a Megabus as another convenient way to save on transportation. Click here for details on this low cost, daily express bus service. Travel from select cities for as little as $50 round-trip!
If you’re a new Consultant…
You’re still eligible for the on-line registration rate of $200, if you joined on or after June 1.
Attending National Conference could be the best thing you do for your business and could help make this year your most profitable. We want you to be there for this year’s incredible free gifts, exciting announcements and invaluable training. So get ready to join us!

Wow!! I hear attendance is low. I was almost not going to go... I'm very excited though, I hope everyone that wants to go gets to go!

Addie4TLC said:
Wow!! I hear attendance is low. I was almost not going to go... I'm very excited though, I hope everyone that wants to go gets to go!

Really? Where did you hear that from?

I'm hoping this gives one or more girls the push to go!

Someone from the Home Office- Hispanic Market. Then again she could have just meant our market. :) Very few of us go. The nice thing about that is that we get treated extra special. I know things will change when a few hundred go! :)

Addie4TLC said:
Someone from the Home Office- Hispanic Market. Then again she could have just meant our market. :) Very few of us go. The nice thing about that is that we get treated extra special. I know things will change when a few hundred go! :)

Ya never know! I'm really trying to get my hispanic consultant to go and she already bought her plane ticket but now her van died. BUT, she told me that with this new email, there's a new possibility again! I'm praying that she'll go!!

GREAT, if she does go we will all give her the VIP treatment! Oh, but would she go with the Hispanic Market Wave 2? Let me know and I will look out for her. She can really benefit from the training we get so she can see how the techniques vary.

No, we're in wave 1 so she'd be with us. Thank you though.

Oh. shucks... Most of my CS pals are in other waves. Oh well. There's Leadership! My Director is in wave 3 but I take advantage of the Hispanic Market perks and special attention (while we get off and running.) If there should be a scheduling conflict or anything and the Hipanic Market wave is better for her in the future she has that option.

Thanks! I'll definitely let her know that!

Addie,
How do you get someone linked up witht he Hispanic Market special treatment crew? I have a FD on my team who is fully bi-lingual (Spanish is her 1st language) and a brand new consultant in the same situation. The FD will be with us at Wave 1 and I'd love to get her some special support.

Addie4TLC said:
Oh. shucks... Most of my CS pals are in other waves.

Um, hello?!?!?!?!!? I'm in your wave. AND I'm rooming with Clementina so that almost makes me Hispanic Market!! LOL!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Addie,
How do you get someone linked up witht he Hispanic Market special treatment crew? I have a FD on my team who is fully bi-lingual (Spanish is her 1st language) and a brand new consultant in the same situation. The FD will be with us at Wave 1 and I'd love to get her some special support.

Special treatment is all Wave 2. Sorry!

But I'm sure Valerie will be at all waves--they should hook up!

Addie, tell us what some of the special perks are so we can be jealous! :)

Addie--I am wave 2---

pamperedlinda said:
Addie, tell us what some of the special perks are so we can be jealous! :)
My best PC friend & conference roomie is in the Hispanic Market, so I know some of the things.The one thing I know for sure is they get access to the New Product Room when it is closed to the rest of us and get to spend all the time they want in there.

My Exec director told us in our director call that it will be obvious at the Exec dinner that numbers are way down this year.

I think that's why they keep hinting that there'll be extra perks for everyone this year...

This might be a silly question, but does this apply to our guests as well? My mom is coming again with me this year (she LOVES conference) and will register on-site.

pampmomof3 said:
On-site registration reduced…
Don't let the rising cost of fuel prevent you from registering for National Conference. We can help you out!
We’ve reduced the on-site registration rate from $275 to $225.
Getting there can be half the fun…
If you're considering driving to Conference, spread the fun by sharing a ride. Arrange a carpool or consider a Megabus as another convenient way to save on transportation. Click here for details on this low cost, daily express bus service. Travel from select cities for as little as $50 round-trip!
If you’re a new Consultant…
You’re still eligible for the on-line registration rate of $200, if you joined on or after June 1.
Attending National Conference could be the best thing you do for your business and could help make this year your most profitable. We want you to be there for this year’s incredible free gifts, exciting announcements and invaluable training. So get ready to join us!
Where did you get this? I would like to send it to team members but I want to forward the "official" info.

bethcooks4u said:
My Exec director told us in our director call that it will be obvious at the Exec dinner that numbers are way down this year.

I think that's why they keep hinting that there'll be extra perks for everyone this year...

Our Exec Banquet was way smaller last year b/c my NED had someone promote to Exec. I know there is another Senior that will probably promote this coming year so our banquet just keeps getting smaller and smaller b/c other people's teams are getting bigger. :D

DebbieJ said:
Our Exec Banquet was way smaller last year b/c my NED had someone promote to Exec. I know there is another Senior that will probably promote this coming year so our banquet just keeps getting smaller and smaller b/c other people's teams are getting bigger. :D

Ours was smaller last year too because someone promoted to Exec but my Exec said it's smaller yet this year - and that's without anyone promoting to that level.

bethcooks4u said:
Where did you get this? I would like to send it to team members but I want to forward the "official" info.

I got it from a girl on my team. I'm guessing we didn't get it b/c we're registered already. I just emailed it to you Beth. The "Official" copy!

Off to get ready for a show tonight and tomorrow!! I'll be on tomorrow afternoon!

did you get it?

I got the message Beth...but I deleted it already. :(
Sorry!
It did come from HO.

Thanks! I got Kristi's email!

Can I get a copy of the email as well? Please.

So do you think all of our downline who don't have a reservation got one? I don't want to flood their email with repeat info.

I wish PC would send us these too and tell us they sent them out. They have done that on other things lately...

Debi said:
Can I get a copy of the email as well? Please.

Of course! What's your email address?

would you mind sending that to [email protected] also please. I have a gal who has purchased her ticket but her PC debit card wasn't confirmed before the deadline so she couldn't register. I'm glad to hear she will get this break. I had read it here and asked my Dir. but she knew nothing about it either.

I just sent you the email.

Thanks SO MUCH! I got it!

Thanks Beth!

Oh boy I have missed a lot not checking in!!! In answer to the questions about the special treatment... For example at Conference we will have a special dinner for Directors only at a restaurant, then there is usually another for everyone (we had that at Leadership) since so few of us go I guess it's doable. This is besides the Awards Dinner we have. We get reserved seating during General session. Sometimes we'll get some extras, like catalogs or Una Muestra things like that.

Like Debbie says, since we are so few we get to see the product and take pictures.

I think the bigger perks are in General. We have way better chance at appearing in our version of CN. New consultants feel very encouraged by seeing their name in print or if they attend NC or Leadership their pictures. There are also promotions just for our market and new consultants that participate in the teleclasses etc.

dannyzmom said:
Addie,

If she signed up bilingual she is already in the market, the perks would come if she attends wave 2 with the Hispanic Market. There is a FD call that she can be a part of and tell her to do the Spanish Teleclasses, there is a monthly drawing for hundreds in free product.

morfia said:
Addie--I am wave 2---

You don't need our special perks, from what I see you already get a bunch cause you're so awesome!!! :D I hope I get to meet you this time!

1. What is the current on-site registration rate for National Conference?

The on-site registration rate for National Conference has been reduced from $275 to $225.

2. How can I save on transportation to National Conference?

You can save on transportation by carpooling with other attendees or taking advantage of the low-cost Megabus service. Megabus offers daily express bus service from select cities for as little as $50 round-trip.

3. Is there a special rate for new Consultants attending National Conference?

Yes, new Consultants who joined on or after June 1 are still eligible for the on-line registration rate of $200.

4. Why should I attend National Conference?

Attending National Conference can be the best thing you do for your business. It offers invaluable training, exciting announcements, and incredible free gifts that can help make this year your most profitable.

5. How can I register for National Conference and take advantage of the $50 off discount?

To register for National Conference and receive the $50 off discount, simply click on the link provided and follow the instructions. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save and join us at this year's incredible event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies