• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Save on Stickers and Post-Its? Check Out Our Sale Now!

In summary, the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event is a one-week promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounts and deals on top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets for small business owners and entrepreneurs. It is open to everyone and there are no exclusions or limitations on products, but discounts may vary and supplies may be limited. Orders can be placed through the website or with a Pampered Chef consultant.
chefann
Gold Member
Our HALF OFF stickers (until May 31, 2007 or while supplies last) are
OUR BEST SELLING STICKER:
I Love Referals Regular Price $5.00 - On sale for $2.50 for 96 stickers

OUR NEW STICKER:
Would You love an Extra $1,000 a Month? Regular Price $5.00 - On Sale for $2.50 for
96 stickers
Both are a beautiful red on shiny silver - a premium quality sticker!

Click here for the sale page:
http://www.stickingtobusiness.com/cart.php?target=category&category_id=60&show_all=1

Our post-it notes are also on sale. Because of rising shipping costs, I'll offer
post-its on sale, a few times a year - otherwise they will not be in our regular
line. Stock up on your favorites - it's the lowest price I've offered in a few
years.

All 3" x 4" post-it notes are 78 cents each (50 sheet pad) Regular Price: $.98 - ON
SALE $.78
All 4" x 6" post-it notes are $1.15 each (50 sheet pad) Regular Price $1.98 - ON
SALE $1.15
All Post-it Note Holders (includes one matching post-it note) are on final closeout.
Regular Price: $3.45 - ON SALE $2.45
Click on "Post-it Notes" on the home page.

Have a great day!

Valerie Bosselman
www.stickingtobusiness.com

[email protected]
email me with your new ideas!

The Wish List post it notes are fabulous! I put one on every catalog and rarely see them unused.

Those are some of the cutest stickers I have seen!! I really like
"Life's more fun if you take some whisks!" Too cute!!

Thanks for sharing with us! I'd never seen that site before.

1. What is the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event all about?

The "Sale at Sticking to Business" event is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that focuses on providing discounts and deals on our top-selling products for small business owners and entrepreneurs. It is designed to help you stock up on essential kitchen tools and gadgets for your business at a discounted price.

2. How long is the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event?

The "Sale at Sticking to Business" event runs for one week, starting on Monday and ending on Sunday. During this time, you can take advantage of the special deals and discounts on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Do I need to be a small business owner to participate in the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event?

No, the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event is open to everyone! While it is designed with small business owners in mind, anyone can take advantage of the discounts and deals offered during this promotion.

4. Are there any exclusions or limitations on products during the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event?

There are no exclusions or limitations on products during the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event. However, please note that the discounts and deals may vary for different products and may only be available while supplies last.

5. How can I place an order during the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event?

You can place an order for the "Sale at Sticking to Business" event through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the products you wish to purchase at the discounted price and proceed to checkout. Your consultant can also assist you with any questions or help you place an order over the phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC