• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sticking to Business Sticker Sale- Last Days

In summary, the "Sticking to Business Sticker Sale" is a limited-time promotion with discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products. The sale ends on a specific date, and certain products may be excluded. Orders can be placed through a consultant or on the website, but the sale cannot be combined with other promotions. Sale items can be returned or exchanged following the standard policy, but final sale and clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got this email-my fav sticker company.

Sticker - You Book It, I'll Cook it and Invite Everyone Who Eats (new design).

http://www.stickingtobusiness.com/cart.php?target=category&category_id=77
Item L-197 You Book it, I'll Cook it - $3.95 for 80 labels (2" x 1-1/8" in size)

Item L-124 Invite Everyone Who Eats - $3.95 for 100 (1-3/8" circle)

LAST WEEK FOR FREE SHIPPING on orders of $10.00 or more until July 31, 2007

Save an addition $5.00 on your order of $35.00 or more by typing in the

coupon code: team

in the coupon box right below the check out button. Your discount will reflect in your shopping cart once your cart total is $35.00 or more, and you enter the code "team" and click the 'add' button. You must be logged in to your account for promotions and discounts to apply!

Free Shipping excludes orders outside the US - not redeemable for cash or on previous orders.

Promotions on www.stickingtobusiness.com do not apply on www.designalabel.com

Coupon Code promotion also expired July 31, 2007.

Free Shipping applies to US orders only. Not redeemable for Cash, and expires July 31, 2007. Does not apply to previous orders.

I got that email too!!! I have to wait till friday to order .......

Wow, those stickers sound awesome! I love the design and the clever saying. And the fact that there's a coupon code for additional savings is even better. Thanks for sharing this with us. I'll definitely have to check out the website and see what other designs they have. Keep us updated if you end up ordering them and how they turn out!

1. What is the "Sticking to Business Sticker Sale" and when does it end?

The "Sticking to Business Sticker Sale" is a limited-time promotion where customers can purchase select Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. The sale ends on [insert end date here], so be sure to take advantage of the deals before they're gone!

2. Are there any exclusions to the "Sticking to Business Sticker Sale"?

Yes, certain products may be excluded from the sale. Please refer to the sale flyer or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. How can I place an order for the "Sticking to Business Sticker Sale"?

You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order on our website. Simply add the sale items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Can I combine the "Sticking to Business Sticker Sale" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the sale cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the "Sticking to Business Sticker Sale"?

Yes, you can return or exchange sale items following our standard return policy. However, keep in mind that all sales are final and clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann