• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Stick to Business? Check Out Our Free Shipping Sale!

In summary, the favorite sticker company is currently offering free shipping on orders of $25 or more for a limited time, along with 1/2 off on select items. The company is also expanding to include custom sticker printing and customers are excited for the new options. Thank you for always providing great products and deals and best of luck in the new year!
DebPC
Staff member
I just got this email from my favorite sticker company- check it out.

Free Shipping!

Orders $25.00
& more
Five days only

Offer ends January 25, 2009. Applies to U.S. orders only and not to previous orders. Not redeemable for cash.

Sticking to Business - Home
Sticking to Business
The official website for Directly from the Heart, Inc.

"We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough"

Hi from Valerie!
I'm rolling into the new year, with new items arriving monthly. I know many of you long for the "Free Shipping" Sale on orders of $25.00 or more, so here it is! Offer expires on Sunday, January 25, 2009, so don't wait! Include some of the 1/2 off items in your order below, and you'll be rolling in the savings.

In our changing economy, regretfully my notecard and magnet printer sold out their company in November of 2008. Custom printed note cards and magnets are currently not available. The exciting news is that I have found a company that will be printing custom stickers, as featured on the designalabel.com site. Watch for that in the next 90 days!

I value your business - thanks for sticking with me!

L-250 Hostess Calendar Reminders
Regular Price $4.85 Now 1/2 Price $2.42

B-8 What's Your Dream Button
Regular Price $1.50 Now 1/2 Price .75
While supplies last

AR-3 $1,000 Show! stickers
Regular Price $3.00--Now 1/2 Price $1.50

AR-5 Hostess of the Month stickers
Regular Price $3.00--Now 1/2 Price $1.50

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing this exciting news with us! I absolutely love this sticker company and I'm so glad to hear that they're offering free shipping on orders of $25 or more for a limited time. I've been eyeing some of their new items and this is the perfect opportunity to snag them and save some money at the same time. Plus, I'll definitely be taking advantage of the 1/2 off items as well.

I'm also thrilled to hear about the new custom sticker printing company that will be featured on the designalabel.com site. I can't wait to see what kind of designs and options they will offer. It's great to see the company expanding and finding new ways to serve their customers.

Thank you for always providing such amazing products and deals. I appreciate your dedication to your customers and I will definitely continue to stick with you! Keep up the great work and best of luck in the new year!

Hi Valerie,

I am so excited to hear about your Free Shipping Sale! As a pampered chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to save on my business expenses. Your sticker company has been my go-to for all my labeling needs and I am thrilled to hear that you are expanding your products to include custom stickers. I can't wait to see what designs you come up with in the next 90 days!

I am definitely taking advantage of your sale and stocking up on some of my favorite items, like the L-250 Hostess Calendar Reminders and the B-8 What's Your Dream Button. And those 1/2 off prices on the AR-3 $1,000 Show! stickers and AR-5 Hostess of the Month stickers are too good to pass up!

Thank you for always providing quality products and exceptional customer service. Your dedication to your business is truly inspiring and I am proud to support you. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing what other amazing deals you have in store for us in the future.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I make sure my customers stick to the business sale and don't get distracted by other products?

One way to ensure your customers stay focused on the business sale is to have a clear and specific goal or theme for the sale. This could be promoting a certain product or offering a special discount. You can also highlight these deals and promotions in your marketing materials and during the event itself.

2. How do I handle customers who are not interested in the business sale?

If a customer expresses disinterest in the business sale, try to find out why. It could be that they are looking for a specific product that is not included in the sale, or they may not have a need for the products being offered. In this case, you can offer to follow up with them at a later time or provide information about future sales that may be more relevant to their needs.

3. How can I encourage my customers to buy more during the business sale?

One effective strategy is to offer bundle deals or discounts for purchasing multiple items. This not only incentivizes customers to buy more, but it also allows them to try out different products and potentially discover new favorites. You can also offer free gifts or samples for reaching a certain purchase threshold.

4. What should I do if my customers are hesitant to make a purchase during the business sale?

If customers are hesitant to make a purchase, try to address any concerns or objections they may have. You can also offer a satisfaction guarantee or highlight the quality and benefits of the products being offered. Additionally, providing product demonstrations or letting customers try out the products can help alleviate any doubts they may have.

5. How can I make the business sale more exciting and engaging for my customers?

To make the business sale more engaging, consider incorporating interactive elements such as games or raffles. This can make the event more fun and encourage customers to stick around longer. You can also offer product demonstrations, cooking classes, or recipe ideas to showcase the versatility of the products being sold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann