• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are You Ready for the Sticking to Business Sale?

In summary, a popular sticker company is offering free shipping on orders of $25 or more for a limited time. The offer expires on January 25, 2009 and only applies to U.S. orders. The company also mentions new items arriving monthly and a future availability of custom stickers. They also highlight some discounted products and encourage customers to place their orders online or by phone.
DebPC
Staff member
I just got this email from my favorite sticker company- check it out. I already posted this at CS but wanted to let everyone here know about it too.

Free Shipping!

Orders $25.00
& more
Five days only

Offer ends January 25, 2009. Applies to U.S. orders only and not to previous orders. Not redeemable for cash.

Sticking to Business - Home
www.StickingtoBusiness.com
The official website for Directly from the Heart, Inc.

"We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough"

Hi from Valerie!
I'm rolling into the new year, with new items arriving monthly. I know many of you long for the "Free Shipping" Sale on orders of $25.00 or more, so here it is! Offer expires on Sunday, January 25, 2009, so don't wait! Include some of the 1/2 off items in your order below, and you'll be rolling in the savings.

In our changing economy, regretfully my notecard and magnet printer sold out their company in November of 2008. Custom printed note cards and magnets are currently not available. The exciting news is that I have found a company that will be printing custom stickers, as featured on the designalabel.com site. Watch for that in the next 90 days!

I value your business - thanks for sticking with me!

L-250 Hostess Calendar Reminders
Regular Price $4.85 Now 1/2 Price $2.42

B-8 What's Your Dream Button
Regular Price $1.50 Now 1/2 Price .75
While supplies last

AR-3 $1,000 Show! stickers
Regular Price $3.00--Now 1/2 Price $1.50

AR-5 Hostess of the Month stickers
Regular Price $3.00--Now 1/2 Price $1.50

Wow, thanks for sharing this with us! I love this sticker company and it's always great to hear about sales and new items. I'll definitely be taking advantage of the free shipping offer. Thanks for keeping us updated!

1. How do I participate in the "Sticking to Business Sale!"?

To participate in the sale, simply visit our website during the sale period and add the discounted items to your cart. The sale prices will be automatically applied at checkout.

2. How long does the "Sticking to Business Sale!" last?

The sale typically runs for one week, but the exact dates may vary. Be sure to check our website or social media for updates on the sale dates.

3. Can I use other promotions or discounts during the "Sticking to Business Sale!"?

Unfortunately, no. The sale prices cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Sticking to Business Sale!"?

No, only select items will be discounted during the sale. Be sure to check the sale section on our website to see which products are included.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the "Sticking to Business Sale!"?

Yes, our normal return and exchange policies still apply to items purchased during the sale. However, please note that only the discounted sale price will be refunded or exchanged, not the original full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies