• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Holiday Stickers at Sticking to Business

AnnIn summary, Valerie at Sticking to Business has just released 2 new holiday stickers on her website, including a "Naughty or Nice" design created by her daughter. The stickers are available for purchase at $4.50 for 80 stickers and $2.75 for 40 stickers, and the red color is a trademark deep red with a Christmas green. There is also a free shipping offer for orders over $15 until October 5th and many previously out-of-stock items have been restocked. Customers are raving about the quality and fast shipping of Valerie's stickers.
chefann
Gold Member
Valerie at Sticking to Business just sent out an email about 2 new holiday stickers.

The holiday stickers have just arrived. They are a new design (big 2" circles), and posted on the website at:
Sticking to Business - Holiday and Seasonal

pi_380.jpeg
pi_389.jpeg

Thank You Holly Chef Hat is Item L-202 - $4.50 for 80 stickers
Naughty or Nice (jingle written by my daughter Megan!) is Item L-163 - $2.75 for 40 stickers

Computer monitors vary, so please know the red is my trademark 'valentine' deep red with Christmas green.
I want to keep designs fresh and new, so quantities are limited and only while supplies last Since holiday stickers just arrived, Free Shipping on orders of $15.00 or more is extended until Friday, October 5, 2007 (US orders only) You must be logged in to your account for this to reflect.

Lots of items that were out of stock are now back in-stock! Be sure to check under stickers/business builders for re-stocked items!

Thanks!
Valerie Bosselman
Sticking to Business - Home and
Design a Label - Directly From the Heart and SuperFast Printing
Valerie's stickers are AWESOME - nice and thick and really professional looking. Go take a look!

Thanks for sharing Ann...

Her stickers are VERY nice quality and she ships superfast. I wish one of the companies would come out with some non-denominational holiday stickers. I live in a very Jewish area so I can't use the Christmas stickers w/o fear of offending someone.

Last edited:
Send her a note asking for "Winter" or "New Year" stickers.

Hi Valerie,Thank you for letting us know about the new holiday stickers on your website! The designs look fantastic and I can't wait to add them to my collection. I especially love the "Naughty or Nice" sticker, what a fun idea from your daughter.I appreciate your attention to detail and the quality of your stickers. They truly add a professional touch to my business. And thank you for extending the free shipping offer until October 5th, that's very generous of you.I'll make sure to check out the restocked items as well. Keep up the great work!Best,

1. What types of cute holiday stickers are available at Sticking to Business?

At Sticking to Business, we offer a wide variety of cute holiday stickers including snowflakes, Christmas trees, Santa Claus, reindeer, gingerbread men, and more. Our collection is constantly updated, so be sure to check back often for new designs!

2. Can I customize the cute holiday stickers with my own logo or design?

Yes, we offer customization services for our cute holiday stickers. Simply provide us with your logo or design and we can print it onto the stickers for a personalized touch. Additional fees may apply for customization.

3. Are the cute holiday stickers waterproof?

Yes, all of our cute holiday stickers are made with high-quality materials that are waterproof and weather-resistant. This makes them perfect for outdoor use on items such as water bottles, laptops, and car windows.

4. How long will it take to receive my order of cute holiday stickers?

The shipping time for our cute holiday stickers varies depending on your location. For orders within the United States, please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. For international orders, shipping times may vary. You can track your order using the tracking number provided once your order has been shipped.

5. Can I order a bulk quantity of cute holiday stickers?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for our cute holiday stickers. This is perfect for businesses or organizations looking to use our stickers as promotional items or giveaways. Please contact us for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC