• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Magnets and Aprons at Sticking to Business | Shop Now!

In summary, Valerie is a sweetheart who is coming out with new magnets (aprons!) in the next few weeks. Her stuff is SO professional and nice, and you should definitely check her out!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just talked with Valerie at Sticking to Business and she is coming out with new magnets (aprons!) in the next few weeks! Her stuff is SO professional and nice - check her out!

...did you know that she is a one person operation?? You would never guess when you see her site/stuff!

Check her out: www.stickingtobusiness.com

Tell her I sent you!

We were talking about this in another thread and I thought I'd start a new one so the info doesn't get lost there. This really is a great place to get stickers and magnets, etc.

Valerie is a sweetheart - I almost felt guilty not stopping to see her when I was in Omaha!

And on a personal note....I learned that Valerie's daughter has been diagnosed with cancer, so if you're in the market for stickers, buy them from her and support another work at home mom!

When you call Valerie, request her wishlist Flags again. The ones from Merrill say the same things as hers (which I found interesting) but they are priced ridiculously high.

I LOVE her stickers! They're such a nice weight. And her "Because of you, there is hope" stickers are great for HWC month. I put them on the receipt of everyone who orders one or more HWC items.

And now that we know her personal story it means even more!

Ever since I found Valerie - I have not strayed from her stickers at all... She has such nice quality and she is so nice to chat with....

Soooo, what stickers do you use the most from Stickingtobusiness?

I like the triangle "Please Recycle Pass me on to a Friend" ones.

That sounds good, I'll have to check it out! (and say that Beth sent me :0) )

SHe's the only one I buy stickers from--love her!
I also love her postcards....especially the ones that say 'you are appreciated...and an apron that says 'without you I"d have no business in the kitchen'. I send those to my hosts......speaking of which I'm behind & need to do that!

Related to Professional Magnets and Aprons at Sticking to Business | Shop Now!

What are the benefits of using professional magnets and aprons in a business setting?

Professional magnets and aprons provide a polished and uniform appearance for employees, making them easily identifiable to customers. They also help protect clothing from spills and stains, and keep necessary tools and utensils within easy reach.

What types of magnets and aprons are available for purchase at Pampered Chef?

We offer a variety of professional magnets and aprons in different sizes, styles, and colors to suit the needs of any business. Our selection includes aprons with adjustable neck straps, multiple pockets, and customizable embroidery options.

Can the professional magnets and aprons be personalized with a company logo?

Yes, our aprons can be embroidered with a company logo or name for a professional and personalized touch. This option is perfect for businesses looking to promote their brand or create a cohesive look for their employees.

Are the magnets and aprons durable and easy to clean?

Our professional magnets and aprons are made with high-quality materials that are built to last. They are also designed to be easy to clean, making them a convenient and practical choice for busy business environments.

Is there a bulk discount available for purchasing professional magnets and aprons?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for businesses looking to purchase our professional magnets and aprons in larger quantities. Please contact us for more information on bulk pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefann