• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This:

In summary, "Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides business owners and professionals with a dedicated consultant, exclusive discounts, and high-quality kitchen tools and products for their office or workspaces. Eligible participants include any business owner or professional looking to upgrade their workplace. The benefits of joining the program include convenience, access to discounts and promotions, and the assurance of using reliable products. To sign up, contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to set up a business account.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
A final update on my daughter Megan and business partner...

Sticking to Business

Dear Friends,

On Easter Sunday, after a 44 month battle with adrenal cancer, my daughter Megan passed away.
I have posted more information on the website under "About our Charity Products", with a short video.

Sticking to Business - Megan Bosselman

Megan Bosselman Link

I know the news about Megan has lovingly filtered through many internet boards, and I'm grateful for all your e-mails and personal cards.

The Omaha World Herald has a guest book (free) at:

http://www.legacy.com/omaha/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=106287324

If you are so inclined, in lieu of responding to this e-mail, please sign the guest book at this location. It will give me the opportunity to publish all your comments into a hardbound book, to reflect on and cherish in the years ahead.

Valerie Bosselman
Megan's Mom
Owner, Sticking to Business - Home

Just watched the video - heart wrenching.

Yes, she was very beautiful, even bald! :)

Related to Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This:

What is "Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This"?

"Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps business owners and professionals easily access and purchase high-quality kitchen tools and products for their office or workspaces.

How does the "Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This" program work?

The program works by providing business customers with a dedicated consultant who can assist in selecting the best products for their specific needs, as well as offer personalized recommendations and tips for using the products in a professional setting. Business customers also have access to exclusive discounts and promotions.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This" program?

Any business owner or professional who is looking to upgrade their office or workspace with high-quality kitchen tools and products is eligible to participate in the program. This includes small businesses, corporate offices, restaurants, and more.

What are the benefits of joining the "Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This" program?

By joining the program, business customers can enjoy the convenience of having a dedicated consultant, access to exclusive discounts and promotions, and the assurance of using high-quality and reliable products in their office or workspaces.

How can I sign up for the "Sticking to Business Customers Just Got This" program?

To sign up for the program, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you in setting up your business account and provide you with all the information you need to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • chefann