• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rusted Mini Muffin Tin & Professional Cookware

In summary, an acquaintance brought two items to the speaker's booth to inquire about their warranty. The first item was Professional cookware with a rough coating, which would require the customer to pay the price difference for a replacement. The second item was a mini muffin tin that was rusted and had flaking coating, likely due to being stored for a long time. The speaker offers the option of hosting a show or replacing the item at their cost for out-of-warranty issues. The speaker also notes the importance of proper use and care of Pampered Chef products and clarifies that not all products have a lifetime warranty.
mspibb
Gold Member
So at my booth the other night an acquaintance brought 2 things to me to ask about the warranty. She told me a long time ago about doing a show years ago for a friend who started doing Pampered Chef and sold $6,000. So she has the Professional cookware and the coating looks rough. I think they have to pay the difference between the Professional and Exec to get replaced? Then there is the mini muffin tin. The whole thing is rusted and the coating is coming off. I think she had a lot of the stuff in storage for a while before she got married and started using it. I know that it is way past it's warranty anyway but what do you do for people that have warranty issues but didn't get the stuff from you? I don't think that consultant is still in business.

Attachments

• mini muffin pan.jpg
    mini muffin pan.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 524
To be frank, even if that DMMP was under guarantee, I doubt HO would replace it. For the coating to flake like that AND for it to get rusted, it would probably have to be exposed to moisture for an extended period of time, which would not be within the use and care guidelines.

For the Professional Cookware, she will be asked to send it to HO to be inspected, and if HO does deem it to be under guarantee, it will be replaced with a Professional piece if they have any of that particular piece in stock, or an Executive piece in which case she would pay the price difference.

In cases where a customer has an item out of guarantee, I offer the option of hosting a show to earn a new one free, or if they're not interested I will offer to replace it at my cost. If I do that, I do let them know that's what I am doing.

The piece of cookware she brought looks like it had something metal used on it! I always talk about using the right tools in my shows. People hear Life Time Warranty and they think it means against everything! AND I never cease to be amazed how many people think ALL PC products are lifetime warrantied!

I don't remember the warranty on the professional cookware but the mmp should never look like that!

Hi there,Thank you for bringing these warranty concerns to my attention. I'm sorry to hear about the issues your acquaintance is having with her Pampered Chef products. Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, so it's possible that the Professional cookware and mini muffin tin may still be covered under warranty.However, as you mentioned, if the products were purchased from a consultant who is no longer in business, it may be more difficult to process a warranty claim. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 for further assistance. They may be able to provide more information about the specific warranty coverage for these products and help guide your acquaintance through the claims process.Thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef consultant and for always taking care of your customers. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.Best,

What is the Rusted Mini Muffin Tin made of?

The Rusted Mini Muffin Tin is made of heavy-duty, commercial-grade aluminized steel. This material ensures even heat distribution and long-lasting durability.

Is the Rusted Mini Muffin Tin dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rusted Mini Muffin Tin is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Can the Rusted Mini Muffin Tin be used in the oven?

Yes, the Rusted Mini Muffin Tin is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking mini muffins, cupcakes, and other delicious treats.

What makes the Professional Cookware different from other cookware?

Our Professional Cookware is made with a unique, multi-layered construction that combines aluminum and stainless steel for superior heat distribution and retention. It also features ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip and is dishwasher and oven-safe.

Can the Professional Cookware be used on all cooktops?

Yes, the Professional Cookware is compatible with all cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. Its versatile design makes it a great addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mpkegley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • vanscootin
  • Products and Tips
Replies