• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable and Customizable Business Supplies?

In summary, the Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale includes select products from the current catalog, marked with a "Sale" tag. It typically lasts for a limited time and is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef has a presence. The sale cannot be combined with any other promotions and the savings will vary depending on the products purchased.
MGG
Hi everybody I just wanted to let you guys know that Sticking to Business is having FREE shipping until June 15 and they have awesome stuff. I love their You're Appreciated apron postcards and the customized apron stickers are my favorite! I've been using the I'm watching for your guest list postcard-which I mail off the day after I give the hostess their guest list so they get it 2 days after and so far--SUCCESS!!! The woman that runs the company is super sweet and her featured customer this month is a Sr. Director with Pampered Chef.
The site is www.stickingtobusiness.com
If you purchase from her let her know you heard about the sale from me.
MG

PS I am not sure if she has a referral program.

Last edited:
I looked! I like some of their stuff! Gonna have to wait until I get paid!

Hi Marisol, thanks for sharing this information with us! It sounds like Sticking to Business has some great products and a helpful customer service team. I'll definitely check out their website and take advantage of the free shipping offer. Thanks again for the recommendation and for letting us know to mention your name when making a purchase. Have a great day!

1. What items are included in the Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale?

The Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale includes select products from our current catalog. These products will be clearly marked with a "Sale" tag on our website.

2. How long does the Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale last?

The Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale typically lasts for a limited time only. The exact duration of the sale may vary, so be sure to check our website or promotional materials for specific dates.

3. Is the Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale available in all countries?

No, the Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef has a presence. Please check our website or contact customer service to see if your country is eligible for the sale.

4. Can I combine the Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. How much will I save with the Free Shipping & 1/2 off Sale?

The amount of savings will vary depending on the products you purchase. The sale offers 50% off select products and free standard shipping, which can result in significant savings for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC