• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Supplies, Logo Items, Retired Products for Sale

In summary, the individual posting is bumping their previous post about having a lot of items for sale, including aprons, bags, and retired catalog products. They request that interested parties email them instead of posting on the thread. They have made an inventory and have documents with photos attached for those interested. They also note that prices do not include shipping and they do not have anything released after 2007. The individual has tablecloths, along with a variety of other items, for sale and asks for interested buyers to email them for a complete list. They also mention that they do not have any tablecloths left and do not have any runners.
Suzanne Johnson
BUMPING THIS - I'VE BEEN OUT OF TOWN A LOT AND HAD TO DROP THE BALL ON THIS. I STILL HAVE A LOT OF STUFF (read post below before asking if I have something). PLEASE NOTE: YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! IF YOU POST HERE I MIGHT NOT SEE IT FOR WEEKS. I TRY TO RESPOND TO EMAILS QUICKLY.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY TABLECLOTHS LEFT!
I DO HAVE APRONS & BAGS & MORE AS WELL AS RETIRED CATALOG PRODUCTS...PLEASE READ:
I've been retired for many years and finally have made an inventory and priced everything. There is too much to list here so if you are interested send me an email and I will reply by email with documents attached that list everything. I try to give people a day to review lists in order I receive email requests and give first choice in that order.
Most of the business supplies have photos included in the documents. The files are large so I can only attach one per email. Let me know if you want the business supplies lists or retired products (may include a couple of current because I am also trying to sell locally) or all lists.
I have Nancy's Artworks items, recipe cards, old invitation postcards, ribbons, cookbooks, logo wear, bags, totes, jewelry, aprons, and much more! The supplies list also includes misc. free items.
I do not have anything that was released after 2007.
As I note on the lists, prices do NOT include shipping.
[email protected]
NOTE: all tablecloths have been sold.

Last edited:
I would love to see both, but I guess send me a list of the business supplies. [email protected] thanks

Thank you Suzanne - Everything was as you stated on your list and it arrived quickly! :)

You are so welcome, Victoria; and thank YOU!

Suzanne Johnson said:
I've been retired for many years and finally have made an inventory and priced everything. There is too much to list here so if you are interested send me an email and I will reply with documents attached that list everything. Most of the business supplies have photos included in the documents. The files are large so I can only attach one per email. Let me know if you want the business supplies lists or retired products (may include a couple of current because I am also trying to sell locally) or all lists.
I have Nancy's Artworks, recipe cards, old invitation postcards, cookbooks, logo wear, bags, jewelry, aprons, tablecloths and more! The supplies list also includes misc. free items.
[email protected]
I am interested in tableclothes... do you have any left?

Joy Fino said:
I am interested in tableclothes... do you have any left?
Yes. Note, they are all square, cloth types with Pampered Chef on them (no logo vinyl). If you want to see what I have, email me and I will send you the list that includes the tablecloths. [email protected]

Suzanne Johnson said:
I've been retired for many years and finally have made an inventory and priced everything. There is too much to list here so if you are interested send me an email and I will reply with documents attached that list everything. Most of the business supplies have photos included in the documents. The files are large so I can only attach one per email. Let me know if you want the business supplies lists or retired products (may include a couple of current because I am also trying to sell locally) or all lists.
I have Nancy's Artworks items, recipe cards, old invitation postcards, ribbons, cookbooks, logo wear, bags, totes, jewelry, aprons, tablecloths and much more! The supplies list also includes misc. free items.
[email protected]
Suzanne, I'd like to see both list please. [email protected]

You don't by chance have the paisley picnic bag? The one with the metal handle? I caught mine on fire! Oops! I used it a lot!

mspibb said:
You don't by chance have the paisley picnic bag? The one with the metal handle? I caught mine on fire! Oops! I used it a lot!
No sorry, that must have been after my active time. Good luck on finding a replacement!

Looking for tablecloths or table runners if you have any. Also, a catalog bag

Jill_B said:
Looking for tablecloths or table runners if you have any. Also, a catalog bag
My email is in my original post; email me and I will reply and attach the list containing tablecloths and bags. I do not have any runners, however.

Suzanne Johnson said:
Yes. Note, they are all square, cloth types with Pampered Chef on them (no logo vinyl). If you want to see what I have, email me and I will send you the list that includes the tablecloths. [email protected]
Joy, sorry I did not hear back from you; all my tablecloths just sold.

Interested in business supplies, logo wear, bags, totes, jewelry. Anything wearable with a logo basically :D

pchefmichy said:
Interested in business supplies, logo wear, bags, totes, jewelry. Anything wearable with a logo basically :D
Oooops, guess you need an email, lol! [email protected]

Could you please send me the lists? I am interested in what you have. Thanks
[email protected]

e mail sent thanks so much

Suzanne Johnson said:
I have Nancy's Artworks items, recipe cards, old invitation postcards, ribbons, cookbooks, logo wear, bags, totes, jewelry, aprons, and much more! The supplies list also includes misc. free items.
[email protected]
Suzanne Johnson said:
[email protected]
I'd like a list too....and any pics you might have, please. However, one item I am looking for is the Master Scrapter (cranberry and white in color, 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1/4" item number 1703).Thank you. By the way what would you say was the best part of being a consultant?

Last edited:
Hola! Anything left? I'm so late lol

Can you please send me the remaining list of promotional supplies?
[email protected]

Do you have any Nancy's Artwork things left? Could you please send me a lit of the business supplies you have left. [email protected]

Hi everyone - just came on here to add a note to my post and I see that some of you have posted here asking for the list - sorry I have not replied! I did not get a notice of your posts, and have only been replying to those who emailed me directly. That really is the BEST WAY because I am saving the request emails and using them to organize priority. I do have quite a lot still - however as I said above I've been retired for quite a while. Basically, if you are specifically looking for an item that came out less than 10 years ago I don't have it. That said, IMO any logo is a good logo for catching someone's eye and they are going to notice the company name more than whether is has a hat or a spoon. I'll look for your emails!

APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHO ASKED AND DID NOT HEAR FROM ME (see my note added to original post). I'm back in town for a few weeks so please contact me BY EMAIL if you are still interested. Thank you!

1. What types of business supplies do you offer through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies, including order forms, catalogs, hostess packets, and marketing materials. We also have customizable business cards and labels with our logo for a professional touch.

2. Can I purchase logo items to promote my business?

Yes, we offer logo items such as aprons, tote bags, and t-shirts that you can purchase to promote your business. These items can be personalized with your name and contact information.

3. Are there any retired products for sale?

Yes, we occasionally have retired products available for purchase. These items are usually discounted and can be found in the "Retired Products" section on our website.

4. How can I order business supplies or logo items?

You can order business supplies and logo items through your consultant or by logging into your consultant account on our website. You can also place an order by calling our customer service line.

5. Can I use my own design for a logo item?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to use your own design for logo items. However, our customizable items allow you to add your name and contact information, giving it a personal touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Suzanne Johnson