• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Products, Aprons, Totes, Logo Tops, Etc.

In summary, Suzanne has a lot of Pampered Chef products available for sale on Facebook. She has detailed posts for each category with shipping information. Some of the items are still available, while others have been sold or are pending. Suzanne is willing to meet in person or send her husband to get the items.
Suzanne Johnson
I have a lot of items still available (nothing that came after about 2006 and no tablecloths). I have photos of everything on the Facebook group ISO/Buy/Sell Pampered Chef Products-Not an official site (https://www.facebook.com/groups/404648589876813/) and because I have so much I created 10 separate posts for different categories. My posts are not showing at the top any more and I haven't been able to "bump" them so I thought I would try sharing it here.
All my posts have this "poster" as the image, then the photos and descriptions of items for sale (noted if already sold or in pending) are posted as comments. Each category post has a detailed opening post including shipping info (it's the same on each post). In the group you can search for my posts using the keyword: SUZANNESTASH
Everyone should be aware that FedEx rates go up Jan. 6 2020 and looks like USPS rates (inc. flat rate priority) will go up later in Jan. 2020. PC FOR SALE POSTER-001.jpg

Suzanne, I'm interested in Celebration plates w/ gold stars and any recipe cards you may have. Shipping to 98056 WA?

scottcooks said:
Suzanne, I'm interested in Celebration plates w/ gold stars and any recipe cards you may have. Shipping to 98056 WA?
Hi Scott! I have good news and bad news - the set of star dessert plates is still available but my recipe cards are all gone. You are close enough to me I think we could meet and save you the shipping on the plates (I am in Snohomish near Woodinville) BUT I am stuck in California indefinitely. I was visiting my mother when the outbreak started and given the current situation I am just staying isolated here and taking care of her. The other alternative I can suggest is for my husband to take them to his work in Kirkland if you wanted to come up there to get them - he works in a plumbing supply place and because he's the warehouse manager he still has to go to work. Obviously if you want to do that precautions would have to be taken. You can email me at [email protected]

Sure I can run up to Kirkland, or maybe even Snohom. - lets connect on 29th and go from there.

scottcooks said:
Sure I can run up to Kirkland, or maybe even Snohom. - lets connect on 29th and go from there.
Sounds good - thanks! Email me at address I gave in last reply and by email I can give you mobile phone numbers for coordinating this. I'll get my hubby started on finding the box of plates.

scottcooks said:
Hi Scott - still waiting to hear from you; please email me so I can give you phone number etc. thanks!

Do you have any stainless steel cookware? I'm looking for the covered saucepans (1.5qt, 2qt, 3qt and 4qt with the two handles.Thanks.

Looking for the small rectangle stone

1. What is the return policy for retired products?

The return policy for retired products is the same as for any other Pampered Chef products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. Are retired products still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including retired ones, are covered by our guarantee. If you experience any issues with a retired product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I still purchase retired products?

No, once a product is retired, it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find retired products through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on third-party selling platforms.

4. Do you offer any discounts on retired products?

We do not offer discounts on retired products, as they are no longer being produced. However, we occasionally have clearance sales where you may be able to find retired products at a discounted price.

5. Can I exchange a retired product for a newer version?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for retired products. However, you can purchase the newer version of the product separately if it is still available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • BethCooks4U