• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Bags and Aprons and Tablecloths - Oh My!

In summary, my AD is downsizing her collection of unused PC items and a ton of these are collectors items! Included are a jewelry charm bracelet (including chefs hat charm, DCB, apple wedger, food chopper and mixing bowls), bags (in size order... Black Logo sling bag, Black Mini Catalog Logo Crossover Bag, Green PC Tote, Gray (with orange Logo) Crossover Bag from February, Gold Logo quilted Crossover Bag (from this years Vegas trip!), Green Spice Turnabout Bag, Black Carryall Tote with Logo, Red and White striped Quilted CarryAll Tote (
PigletsMom
My AD is downsizing her collection of unused (many UNOPENED!) PC items and a ton of these are collectors items! Let me know if you want to see photos of anything... but for now, Here is the list:JEWELRY
Charm Bracelet (including chefs hat charm, DCB, apple wedger, food chopper and mixing bowls) - SOLDBAGS (in size order...)
Black Logo sling bag - $20
Black Mini Catalog Logo Crossover Bag - $30
Green PC Tote - $20
Gray (with orange Logo) Crossover Bag from February - SOLD
Gold Logo quilted Crossover Bag (from this years Vegas trip!) - $35
Green and Cream Large "Get the More" LEATHER PC handbag - $35
Green Spice Turnabout Bag - $35
Black CarryAll Tote with Logo - SOLD
Red and White striped Quilted CarryAll Tote (diaper bag sized)- SOLD
Simple Additions carry all bag in blackholds platters bowls plates etc (2 for sale!) - $30
Large New Consultants Tote - $25 (because shipping it will be expensive)APRONS - $10 each
Blue "I LOVE USA" apron (SOLD)
Patriotic apron 2012
Black New Consultant Apron
MENS "Caution Extremely Hot" apron (SOLD)TABLECLOTHS
Black Tablecloth with Gold Logo - (SOLD)
Tan vinyl tablecloth with old Logo (Its the Chicken!!! SO COOL! - card table sized) - $25I am still looking up the going rate for things but shipping will be a flat rate of $5 per item :) So I am open to suggestions on prices for her! PM me if youre interested!

Last edited:
what size is the black/gold tablecloth? I need one for a vendor table - 6ft or so :)

black table cloth is 6 foot for a vendor table. Gold vinyl cloth is more card-table sized. Hope that helps!

definitely interested in the black one. Let me know how much you'll be asking!

just checked on Merrill and its going for $54 plus S&H. So what about $40 and that includes shipping? Does that sound reasonable?

that sounds reasonable to me - a bit more than I was hoping to spend, though. Thanks for answering my questions!

Do you have any pictures of these bags... they all seem to run together. Id also be interested in the Men's Apron possibly...

I am interested in: Gray (with orange Logo) Crossover Bag from February, 1 Green Spice Turnabout Bag (can you send a picture)
Black Carryall Tote (can you send a picture)how much? feel free to email me at [email protected]

aubriakindle said:
Do you have any pictures of these bags... they all seem to run together. Id also be interested in the Men's Apron possibly...
I have photos of all of them. PM me your e-mail addy and I can send you any you are interested in :)

AuntieEm said:
I am interested in: Gray (with orange Logo) Crossover Bag from February, 1 Green Spice Turnabout Bag (can you send a picture)
Black Carryall Tote (can you send a picture)how much? feel free to email me at [email protected]
Emily- You've got mail!

Jen- You've got email :)

got it! Back to you!

Jen- I have sent payment :) Thanks Again

If you could please update on what is still available that would be greatly appreciated.. TY You can Pm me or email me [email protected]

Amanda- sending it to you now! Email with photos!

Just got the bag and apron yesterday!! Thanks so much

Updated the list moments ago! Enjoy! Happy to e-mail anyone photos!

Can I see a picture of the green pic tote and the patriotic apron 2012? My email is [email protected]Thanks.

What are the different types of bags available for purchase?

There are several types of bags available for purchase from Pampered Chef, including the Carry-All Tote, the Insulated Tote, the Utility Tote, and the Essential Tote. Each bag is designed for specific purposes and features different styles and sizes to fit your needs.

What materials are the bags and aprons made of?

The bags and aprons from Pampered Chef are made of a durable and high-quality polyester material. This material is water-resistant, easy to clean, and can withstand frequent use without tearing or fading.

Do the aprons come in different sizes?

Yes, our aprons are available in two sizes: regular and extra large. The regular size fits most people, while the extra large size is perfect for those who need a little extra room or coverage.

Are the tablecloths machine washable?

Yes, our tablecloths are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using a gentle cycle and cold water to preserve the color and quality of the fabric. Hang or lay flat to dry and avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals.

Do you offer customization options for the bags and aprons?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our bags and aprons. You can choose to add a name, monogram, or custom message to make your item unique and personalized. This is a great option for gifts or for adding a personal touch to your own kitchen essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Jules711