• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Totes and Aprons for Sale

In summary, the consultant totes and aprons are made of high-quality and durable fabric, with the totes made of sturdy canvas and the aprons made of a cotton-polyester blend. They are machine washable, but should be washed in cold water and air dried to prolong their life. Customization options are not currently available, but there is a variety of designs and colors to choose from. The tote and apron can be purchased separately, but are recommended to be used together for the most convenience. The tote measures 15.5" x 10.5" x 9" and the apron measures 28" x 34", both providing ample space for Pampered Chef tools and materials while also being comfortable
Pchef Jen
(1) Travel Satchel(1) Black Tablecloth(2) Black Aprons“Live Your Dreams” – Notebook & Pen(2) Briefcases(2) Totes(1) Stoneware Tote(2) Show to Go Totes IMG_0445.JPG IMG_0446.JPG IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0453.JPG IMG_0452.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0448.JPG Some items are new and others are gently used. Please contact me with the items you are interested in and I can give you more information on condition, shipping and pricing.

Interested in table cloth & stoneware tote. I emailed you but forgot to ask about the stoneware tote.
Thanks,

Hi there! I am interested in the Travel Satchel, Black Tablecloth, Black Aprons, and the "Live Your Dreams" Notebook & Pen. Can you tell me more about the condition of these items and the pricing? Also, do you ship internationally? Thank you!

1. What is the material of the consultant tote and aprons?

The consultant totes and aprons are made of durable and high-quality fabric, specifically designed for the needs of a Pampered Chef consultant. The totes are made of a sturdy canvas material, while the aprons are made of a combination of cotton and polyester for easy care and comfort.

2. Are the consultant totes and aprons machine washable?

Yes, both the totes and aprons are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and air drying for best results. Please avoid using bleach or harsh detergents to prolong the life of your tote and apron.

3. Are the consultant totes and aprons customizable?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer customization options for the consultant totes and aprons. However, we have a variety of designs and colors available to suit your personal style and preferences.

4. Can I purchase the consultant tote and apron separately?

Yes, the consultant tote and apron are available for purchase separately. However, we highly recommend getting both as they are designed to complement each other and provide the most convenience for your Pampered Chef events.

5. What is the size of the consultant tote and apron?

The consultant tote measures 15.5" x 10.5" x 9", while the apron measures 28" x 34". Both are designed to be spacious enough to hold all your necessary Pampered Chef tools and materials, while also being comfortable to wear during cooking demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • gojuliego