• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Retired Items from Kathy942

In summary, Kathy sent an email with a list of items for sale. Some of the items have already been sold, but the QS Pitcher and Toolabout are no longer available. The Grill pan has been sold.
Kathytnt
New and Retired Items including consultant supplies and logo wear
Please e-mail me for a list DO NOT PM me through Chef Success

[email protected]

I sent you an email
thanks

Just Emailed You!

Just sent you an email!

just sent you an email thanks

Let me know if you have not received a reply e-mail. My PM box is closed to full so please do not PM me asking for a list. I can be e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected] for a listing.

Severals sales are pending are for those of you that already received a list it was the Stoneware Sensations not the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. I made an error on the listing.

I just emailed u. Thank you in advance.

Kathytnt said:
Let me know if you have not received a reply e-mail. My PM box is closed to full so please do not PM me asking for a list. I can be e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected] for a listing.

Severals sales are pending are for those of you that already received a list it was the Stoneware Sensations not the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. I made an error on the listing.

I haven't received the list yet. You can email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks!!:)

Kathytnt said:

I did not receive an email either

[email protected]

thanks
christina

I just sent out the updated list to a few more people. The QS Pitcher and Toolabout are gone. Some of the Cookbooks have already sold.

Let me know if you still have not received my e-mail.

I emailed you but have not received your list. I will email you again.

Sorry Elizabeth - I found you message in the spam folderi

Did get mine either. Thanks.

The Grill pan has been sold

I just emailed your yahoo addy and got a auto reply...can't wait to see what you still have :)

1. What are the new items currently available from Kathy942?

The new items currently available from Kathy942 include a non-stick frying pan, a set of silicone cooking utensils, a collapsible salad spinner, a stainless steel mixing bowl set, and a bamboo cutting board.

2. Are there any limited edition or seasonal items in Kathy942's collection?

Yes, there are limited edition and seasonal items in Kathy942's collection. These include holiday-themed baking sets, seasonal aprons, and special edition cookware.

3. How often are new items added to Kathy942's collection?

New items are typically added to Kathy942's collection every few months. However, this may vary depending on the availability of new products from Pampered Chef.

4. What happens to retired items from Kathy942's collection?

Retired items from Kathy942's collection are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, customers may still be able to find these items through independent consultants or on resale websites.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for new and retired items from Kathy942?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions available for new and retired items from Kathy942. These may be advertised on the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. Customers can also sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter to receive updates on sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
simms148
  • pcmealswithme