• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nib New & Retired Items for Sale

In summary, Jamie is retiring her apron and no longer has a need for a large lot of NIB new or retired items. Many are duplicates and are great for door prizes, hostess gifts, etc. She is offering them at 1/2 price (catalog) or less. They are all brand new, in box, never been used!!!
PartiesbyJamie
Silver Member
I've retired my apron & no longer have a need for a large lot of NIB new or retired items. Many are duplicates and are great for door prizes, hostess gifts, etc. I'm offering at 1/2 price (catalog) or less. They are all brand new, in box, never been used!!Please contact me for a list of items.Shipping will be based on actual cost. Paypal accepted for payment. Take all & I'll ship for FREE! Any questions PM or email me at [email protected].

Last edited:
Even though you've hung up your apron, the Marketplace guidelines don't allow for selling of current items on the board. You can ask people to email you to get a list.

Jamie: I do not need product but really can use consultant items, totes, rolling bag, that kind of stuff. If you have them available, please email me at [email protected] I would like to have first shot at them!

Blessings on your day and any new adventure coming your way!

CK

Oops! didn't realize - I've removed it - thanks for pointing it out.

sent you email

Sent you an e-mail also.

You can, however, list the retired items that are still available.

Wow! - ok, everyone it's on it's way ...

Time for last dibs on my list ... I'm going to look for another option on selling the rest. Let me know if you are interested.

PartiesbyJamie said:
Time for last dibs on my list ... I'm going to look for another option on selling the rest. Let me know if you are interested.

Please send me a list: [email protected]

Jamie, Could you please tell me what you have left. I may be interested in buying all of it.
Thanks
[email protected]

I sent you an e-mail Jamie. I would like a list too please.

Thanks, Andrea
Elgin, IL

Thanks everyone for your interest ... I sent the list to everyone that asked for it - if you don't get it for some reason, send me a PM or email. :)

I would like a list please!

1. What items are included in the lot?

The lot includes NIB (new in box) and retired items that have been previously used for parties and demonstrations. They are all brand new and in their original packaging.

2. What is the price for the items?

The items are being offered at half the catalog price or less. The exact price will depend on the specific item. Please contact me for a list of items and their prices.

3. Are there any duplicates in the lot?

Yes, there are some duplicates in the lot. These can be used as door prizes, hostess gifts, or for personal use.

4. What forms of payment do you accept?

I accept Paypal for payment. If you would like to pay with another method, please contact me to discuss.

5. Is there a discount for purchasing the entire lot?

Yes, if you purchase the entire lot, I will ship it to you for free. This is a great option for those looking to stock up on NIB and retired items or for those interested in reselling them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell
  • PartiesbyJamie