• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Out of Business - Many Items to Sell!

Kristin Radunz

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
Here is the square bowl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 389

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
I'll buy your two padded sleeves, bamboo towel and celebration plates. How much with shipping to 98056?

Kristin Radunz

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
I'll get that info to you - might be a day or two as I have class tonight. Thanks!

Kristin Radunz

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
Here are the spreaders. I will get shipping costs tomorrow - sorry for being slow with those but I haven't been home.

image.jpg

Tenille V.

May 16, 2015
That's great! I'll take those. So I think my total is correct. Will wait to hear what shipping is going to cost me. Thanks!

May 17, 2015
This is from a while ago so this is a long shot- do you have a picture of the trunk organizer? and do you have any turn about covers left? Or a padded carrier I could use for my DCB?

Kristin Radunz

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
I have a nylon turn about tote. Here is a couple of pictures of the trunk organizer. I don't think it's ever been used - maybe brought to a few shows. Sorry - nothing for your baker.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Kristin Radunz

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
Hello. I do still have the chip maker and garlic mash and paste. The directions for the chip maker are on the website. I could print them for you if you buy them.