• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Items: Unopened Catalogs, Bowl Caddy, Pitcher, Fondue Set & More!

In summary, you can purchase multiple items from the Pampered Chef catalog and all items are brand new and unopened. To purchase the Bowl Caddy, Pitcher, Fondue Set, and other items, you can contact a local consultant or place an order online. There is a satisfaction guarantee for all products with the option to return within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Hosting a party is also a great way to earn discounts and free products, and more information can be obtained by contacting a local consultant.
kimhquilt
I have a few items that I am looking to sell.

50 S/S 2006 catalogs (unopened) $5.00/25

Old style black Small Bowl Caddy $7.00 used for demo

Old style Family Quick Stir Pitcher $7.00 new in box

Fondue accessory set $10.00 new in box

Old Mini Tart Pan 12 tarts $5.00 new

Grill Sargent T-shirt size L mens from AIM new in package $7.00

All these items are priced or make an offer. Prices do not include shipping from 24073.

Thanks!!

I just went around a nearby neighborhood (million dollar homes!) and dropped off 40 S/S '06 catalogs. I also included the f/w '06 mini catalog. Hope to get some business from it!

cat said:
I just went around a nearby neighborhood (million dollar homes!) and dropped off 40 S/S '06 catalogs. I also included the f/w '06 mini catalog. Hope to get some business from it!

Let us know how it goes!

Related to Selling Items: Unopened Catalogs, Bowl Caddy, Pitcher, Fondue Set & More!

1. Can I purchase multiple items from the catalog?

Yes, you can purchase as many items as you would like from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. Are the items in the catalog unopened?

Yes, all items in our catalog are brand new and unopened.

3. How do I purchase the Bowl Caddy, Pitcher, Fondue Set, and other items?

You can purchase these items by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order online.

4. Is there a warranty for these items?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a party to earn discounts on these items?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn discounts and free products. Contact your local consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • trps