• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots for Sale Consultant Items, Retired and Current

In summary, purchasing a retired Pampered Chef item can vary depending on the specific item. You may be able to buy it directly from a consultant or through a third-party seller, or you may need to join a waitlist or bidding process. To find out if an item is still available, you can check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your consultant. Unfortunately, retired items cannot be returned or exchanged, but your consultant may be able to help with any issues. Retired items are also not covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee, but your consultant may assist you in finding a solution or connecting you with the manufacturer's warranty. Additionally, you can use host rewards to purchase retired items, but availability may be limited and certain promotions or
trps
Silver Member
Please PM or e-mail for a list of current items Actually shipping charges will be added

Consultant Items
NEW
Patriotic Apron New in packageLarge Envelope $10
No Longer Available Items Oval Cutting Board $10.00 x6
Reversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Small Bowls Colored (4) $25.00
Toaster Bags (new but opened to see what they were) $3.00
Old style carving set $30.00
Striped Medium Bowl $10.00
Kitchen Shears Case (black) $5.00
Cake Tester HWC $3.00
Old Rectangle Chillzanne Platter $20.00 x2
Petite Squares $15.00
Mini Bake Taupe $15.00 each x 2
Rectangular Baker Taupe $27
Microfiber Dishcloths Purple/Orange $5.
Coffee and More Cups $15.00

NEW in box or bags

Used
Large collapsible bowl (no lid ) $10.00
Double BBQ turner $7.50
Cookie Cutter (used ) $1.00

Last edited:
Lots left. Anyone interested send a pm

What all is left?

I'd like the across the body bag.

fitpumi said:
I'd like the across the body bag.
Great pm or email me your address and I'll send you the total.

My address is:
Melissa Klaassen
7156 Pinemill Drive
West Chester OH 45069

Thanks
[email protected]

Interested in the collared pchef shirt and the cookie press if they are still available. Please e-mail me the amounts/shipping totals: my zip is 06405. [email protected]Thanks! :)

KristinB1023 said:
Interested in the collared pchef shirt and the cookie press if they are still available. Please e-mail me the amounts/shipping totals: my zip is 06405. [email protected]

Thanks! :)

Can you PM or e-mail me your address. Thanks

Pm for the current list of items.

What is the process for purchasing a retired Pampered Chef item?

The process for purchasing a retired Pampered Chef item varies depending on the specific item. In some cases, you may be able to purchase the item directly from a consultant or through a third-party seller. In other cases, you may need to join a waitlist or participate in a bidding process. It's best to reach out to your consultant or check the Pampered Chef website for specific instructions on how to purchase a retired item.

How can I find out if a retired item is still available for purchase?

You can check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your consultant to see if a retired item is still available for purchase. Some retired items may be restocked periodically, while others may be permanently discontinued. If an item is no longer available, your consultant may be able to help you find a similar current item that meets your needs.

Can I return or exchange a retired Pampered Chef item?

Unfortunately, retired Pampered Chef items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. These items are sold as-is, and all sales are final. However, if you encounter any issues with a retired item, your consultant may be able to assist you in finding a solution.

Are retired items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

No, retired items are not covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. However, if you encounter any issues with a retired item, your consultant may be able to assist you in finding a solution or connecting you with the manufacturer's warranty, if applicable.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party and use my host rewards to purchase retired items?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase retired items. However, availability may be limited, and retired items may not be eligible for certain promotions or discounts. It's best to discuss your options with your consultant when planning your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies