• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Retired and New for Sale

In summary, the seller has found a small stash of mostly new items from this season and is trying to clear them out for a garage sale. They have a list of retired items and new items, and the retired items include a set of 2 cranberry napkin "ties" with beads for $2.00. The seller is open to PMs for a list of new items and has various items for sale including a cookie press, table runner, bowls, toaster bags, carving set, i-slice, microfiber towels, kitchen scale, medium bowl, kitchen shears case, crinkle cutter, cookie cutter, and barbeque tongs. The seller also mentions a longer list of current items and is willing to send it
trps
Silver Member
Found another small stash of item only retired item was a set of 2 cranberry napkin "ties " with the beads $2.00 the rest is new this season mostlyI am cleaning out trying to get ready for a garage sale so I may find more!Here are the retired items and please PM for a list of new.
All items are new unless mentionedOld style cookie press $20.00
Reversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Small Bowls Colored (4) $25.00
Toaster Bags (new but opened to see what they were) $3.00
Old style carving set $30.00
Purple i-slice $3.00
Microfiber towel Pumpkin $5.00 X2
Kitchen Scale $20.00
Striped Medium Bowl $10.00
Kitchen Shears Case (black) $5.00Straight Crinkle cutter (used) $5.00
Cookie Cutter (used ) $1.00
Bar B Tongs (used ) $5.00Plus actual shipping
I have a longer list of current items.

Last edited:
Thank you! Thank you! I've been looking for the Tiles Small Bowl and Tiles Small Square! I'll take those! Message me for the details please!

PM sent reguarding some items...

Anyone else like a list?

I have a long list of items ready if you are interested PM me

I believe all PMs have been replied to please let me know if I missed you or you would like the list.

I found another small stash of mostly this season new items if interested

Yes. Please send me a list. In particular, I have a customer who has been looking for the scale, so I am hoping that might still be available, too.

[email protected]

THANKS!
~Karin

Garage sale is Thurs and Friday if you want anything before it goes let me know. I can re-post what's left after.

I posted earlier and sent you a PM, too but haven't heard from you...hopefully, you got my message. Is the scale still available?

What does "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" mean?

"Lots of Retired and New for Sale" refers to a category of products that includes both retired and new items from Pampered Chef. These products are available for purchase while supplies last.

How often are new items added to the "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" category?

New items are added to the "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" category on a regular basis. The frequency of new additions may vary, but customers can check back often to see the latest offerings.

Can I purchase retired items from the "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" category?

Yes, the "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" category includes both retired and new items. This means that customers have the opportunity to purchase items that are no longer available through our regular product line.

Are the prices for "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" items the same as regular items?

The prices for "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" items may vary. Some items may be discounted, while others may be priced the same as regular items. Customers can check the individual product listings for pricing information.

Can I return or exchange items from the "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" category?

Items from the "Lots of Retired and New for Sale" category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if an item arrives damaged or defective, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • trps