• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New in Box & Gently Used Products Avail for Sale

In summary, the products being sold are either brand new in their original packaging or gently used and in excellent condition. All gently used products are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before being sold. There is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee policy for all products, and gently used products are priced at a discounted rate. A variety of products are available in the gently used category, such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. Availability may vary, so it is recommended to check the website regularly for updates.
PartiesbyJamie
Silver Member
Spring Cleaning!! I'm cleaning out my closets & cabinets of PC products - I have a number of new in box and/or very gently used products - some still in the line, some retired. Many have only been used on display/demo at shows. Opened items I am selling for less than 1/2 price.

Many are great for door prizes, hostess gifts, etc. I'm offering all at 1/2 price (catalog) or less.

Please email me for a list [email protected] or send me a PM. (email I'll get faster).

Shipping will be based on actual cost. Paypal accepted for payment. Take all & I'll ship for FREE!

Thanks for looking. :)

Wow, it sounds like you have a great selection of PC products for sale! I'm always on the lookout for good deals, especially on items that are still in the line. Can you give me an idea of what types of products you have available? I'm particularly interested in kitchen gadgets and cookware. Also, do you have any pictures or a list of prices for the items? Thanks!

What is the condition of the products being sold?

The products being sold are either brand new and still in their original packaging (New in Box) or have only been used a few times and are in excellent condition (Gently Used).

Are the gently used products thoroughly cleaned before being sold?

Yes, all gently used products are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before being made available for sale.

Can I return a product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee policy for all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Are there any discounts for purchasing gently used products?

Yes, gently used products are priced at a discounted rate compared to their brand new counterparts. This allows customers to save money while still getting high-quality products.

What types of products are available for purchase in the gently used category?

We offer a variety of gently used products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The availability of products may vary, so be sure to check the website regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • PartiesbyJamie