• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Current and Retired Items? Let Me Email You My List!

In summary, the difference between "Fs: Current" and "Fs: Retired" products is that current products are still available for purchase while retired products are no longer being produced and are only available while supplies last. Retired products can still be purchased while supplies last, but they cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are defective. Products are retired to make room for new and innovative products. All products, including retired ones, are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee and warranty.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Too much to list and some current items with the retired, so I cannot post here. If you want me to e-mail you what I have, let me know. E-mail me at [email protected] PayPal or RME preferred. Thanks! :D

send list to [email protected] thanks

1. What is the difference between "Fs: Current" and "Fs: Retired" products?

Current products are currently available for purchase on our website or through our consultants, while retired products are no longer being produced and are only available while supplies last.

2. Can I still purchase a retired product?

Yes, retired products are available while supplies last. You can check our website or contact your consultant to see if the retired product you are interested in is still available.

3. Why do some products get retired?

We retire products to make room for new and innovative products in our catalog. This allows us to continue to offer our customers a variety of quality kitchen tools and products.

4. Can I return a retired product?

No, retired products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the product is defective, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Are retired products covered by the same warranty as current products?

Yes, all of our products, including retired ones, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee and warranty. If you have any issues with a retired product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SamStorch
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
simms148
  • Candi_f