• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for retired and new products? Check out my list!

In summary, popular retired products from Pampered Chef include the Food Chopper, Stoneware Baking Pans, Garlic Press, and Salad Spinner. These products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but some consultants may still have limited stock. Pampered Chef releases new products twice a year based on customer feedback and current kitchen trends, and offers the opportunity to try them out at a cooking party. All new products are covered by Pampered Chef's limited lifetime guarantee.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Hi! I really need to clear out some items. I have both new and retired items available, so if you want to see the list, I'd be happy to send it over to you since I cannot post all of it on here. E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Candice

Last edited:
I'll take a list [email protected]

1. What are some popular retired products from Pampered Chef?

The most popular retired products from Pampered Chef include the Food Chopper, Stoneware Baking Pans, Garlic Press, and Salad Spinner. These products were beloved by customers for their durability and convenience in the kitchen.

2. Can I still purchase retired products from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, retired products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, some consultants may still have limited stock of retired products, so it's worth checking with them.

3. How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

Pampered Chef releases new products twice a year, in the spring and fall. These new products are often based on customer feedback and current kitchen trends.

4. Can I try out new products before purchasing?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to host a cooking party where you can try out new products before purchasing them. This is a great way to get hands-on experience and see the products in action.

5. Are new products covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all new products from Pampered Chef are covered by their limited lifetime guarantee. If a product is found to be defective, Pampered Chef will replace it for free within the first year of purchase or offer a discount for a replacement after the first year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • Candi_f