• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Lots of Products, Current and Retired

In summary, the best way to find out about new products from Pampered Chef is to follow their social media accounts and sign up for their email newsletter. They also have a "New Products" section on their website. To check if a specific product is still available, you can visit the "Current Products" section on their website. Retired products cannot be purchased from Pampered Chef, but they may be available through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. Pampered Chef typically retires products twice a year, in January and July. Discounts or promotions for retired products are not offered by Pampered Chef, but they may be available from third-party sellers or during seasonal sales events.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have lots of stuff, both current and retired, that I need to clear out at a discount. Need to majorly downsize my office! LOL

E-mail me your e-mail address to [email protected] and I can send you my list.

Thanks!

Sent u email

me too! Youve got mail!

1. What is the best way to find out about new products from Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on new products from Pampered Chef is to follow our social media accounts and sign up for our email newsletter. We also have a "New Products" section on our website where you can browse and purchase the latest items.

2. How can I find out if a specific product is still available?

You can check the "Current Products" section on our website to see if the product is listed. If it is not, it may have been retired and is no longer available for purchase.

3. Can I purchase retired products from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not sell retired products. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. How often does Pampered Chef retire products?

We typically retire products twice a year, in January and July. However, this can vary depending on sales and product availability.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for retired products?

We do not offer discounts or promotions specifically for retired products. However, you may be able to find them at a discounted price through third-party sellers or during our seasonal sales events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
simms148
  • Candi_f