• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Clear Out Your Inventory? Check Out These Discounted Items!

In summary, the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale is a limited-time event that occurs a few times per year and includes a variety of discontinued or overstocked products from our catalog, such as cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen tools. Discounts and promotions cannot be applied to these heavily discounted items, and there may be quantity restrictions to ensure fairness for all customers. These items are only available online and cannot be found in retail stores, but free shipping offers can still be used.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have lots of new and retired items available. Just re-did my inventory and I still have too much :( Please help! LOL

E-mail me off-list at [email protected] and I can send you my list. Everything is discounted.

Thanks! :D

please send me a list, too!! [email protected]

I think I got everyone up until this point. If I forgot you (on accident...:D) or if you want the list too, e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks! :D

What is included in the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale?

The "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale typically includes a variety of discontinued or overstocked products from our catalog. These may include cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen tools, and more.

How often does the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale happen?

The "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale is a limited-time event that occurs a few times per year. Keep an eye on our website and emails for announcements about upcoming sales.

Can I use discounts or promotions on items from the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale?

No, discounts and promotions cannot be applied to items from the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale. These items are already heavily discounted and are sold on a first come, first served basis.

Are there any restrictions on purchasing items from the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale?

There may be quantity restrictions on certain items in the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale to ensure that all customers have a chance to purchase. Also, please note that all sales are final for "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." items, and they cannot be returned or exchanged.

Can I find "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." items in stores?

No, the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sale is exclusively available online and cannot be found in our retail stores. However, you can still take advantage of our free shipping offers for these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
simms148
  • Candi_f