• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants to Help Me Clear Out My Closets? Discounted Items Available!

In summary, "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D" is a seasonal promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select products to clear out inventory. It typically takes place at the end of each season and cannot be combined with other offers or coupons. The products included in the promotion will be announced on the website and social media, and can also be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant. Online orders are available, but availability may vary and products may sell out quickly.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have lots of new and retired items available. Re-did my inventory and I still have too much. Please help me clear out my closets! LOL

E-mail me off-list at [email protected] and I can send you my list. Everything is discounted.

Thanks!

list please [email protected] Thanks

I just did an Appreciation Open House for my past hosts and they can to see a table full of cash and carry, along with the new fall products on display, and some new recipes made up. I moved a lot of my "extras", and the hosts had a great time. I also did a door prize drawing.

If you still have items, would you please send a list to [email protected]? Thank you. :)

I would love to see a list: karen_solnick at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

I think I've e-mailed everyone up until this point. If I've missed you, or you also want one...e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks for helping me unload :D

What is "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D"?

"Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where we offer discounted prices on select products to help clear out our inventory.

When does "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D" take place?

The "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D" promotion typically takes place at the end of each season, but the exact dates may vary. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I use other discounts or coupons during "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D"?

Unfortunately, "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D" cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or coupons. The discounted prices are already reflected in the product prices.

How do I know which products are included in "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D"?

We will announce the products included in the "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D" promotion on our website and through our social media channels. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a list of included products.

Is "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D" available for online orders?

Yes, you can take advantage of the "Fs: Help Me Clear Out :D" promotion by placing an order online through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant's personal website. However, availability may vary and some products may sell out quickly, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • Candi_f