• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are available for sale? Email for details!

In summary, "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." refers to a final sale promotion where discounted prices are offered on select products in order to clear them from inventory. These sales occur a few times a year and do not require a special code or coupon, but cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Only certain products are eligible for this promotion and can be found under the designated section on the company's website.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Too much to list and some current items with the retired, so I cannot post here. If you want me to e-mail you what I have, let me know. E-mail me at [email protected] PayPal or RME preferred. Thanks! :D

please e-mail list

I think I got everyone who PM'ed me, e-mailed me, and posted here (except janice_moore, since there was no e-mail listed). If I forgot anyone, or anyone else wants to take a look, LMK at [email protected] Thanks! :D

What does "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." mean?

"Fs" stands for "final sale" and "Lots to Clear Out" refers to a promotion where we offer discounted prices on select products that we are trying to clear from our inventory.

How often do you have "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." sales?

We typically have these sales a few times a year, usually around the end of a season or before new products are released.

Do I need a special code or coupon to access the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." promotion?

No, the discounted prices will automatically apply when you add qualifying items to your cart.

Can I combine the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." promotion with other discounts or offers?

Unfortunately, no. The discounted prices for the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

Are all products eligible for the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." promotion?

No, only select products that we are trying to clear from our inventory are eligible for this promotion. These products will be clearly marked and can be found under the "Fs: Lots to Clear Out..." section on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ritab2pamperu
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
simms148
  • Candi_f