• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New, Used, & Retired Items for Sale

In summary, the "New, Used, & Retired Items for Sale" section offers a wide variety of Pampered Chef products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The prices for items in this section may be lower than regular products as they are either used or retired items. New items are added to this section on a regular basis and there are no warranties or guarantees for items purchased. All sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. It is advised to carefully review the condition and description of the item before making a purchase.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Hi! Here is a list of items I have that I want to clear out that are retired (new):

Parchment Paper - $5 (reg. $7.25)
Daisy Dessert Plates - $17 (was I believe $25)
Mini Fluted Pan - $28 (was $33)

Here are some that are retired and used in good condition:

USED ITEMS

4-piece Colander & Bowl Set plus lid set - $25 (was $36.25 for all)
Pink HWC Family Size Pitcher- $10
Blue Family Size Pitcher - $10 (matched the tumblers ages ago)
2 Garlic Press (look worn but still work great- no cleaning tool tho)- $10 each
Easy Adjustable measuring spoon - $8 (was $12)
Adjustable scoop (several years back) - $6

Also have a list of new items. Please email me @ [email protected] for all that I have. Thanks!

bumping since I posted late last night

can you send me list of new items? [email protected]

1. What types of items are typically available in the "New, Used, & Retired Items for Sale" section?

Our "New, Used, & Retired Items for Sale" section offers a wide variety of Pampered Chef products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. These items may be brand new, gently used, or retired from our current product line.

2. Are the prices for "New, Used, & Retired Items for Sale" different from regular products?

Yes, the prices for items in this section may be lower than regular products. This is because they are either used or retired items, but still in good condition and functional for use in the kitchen.

3. How often are new items added to the "New, Used, & Retired Items for Sale" section?

New items are added to this section on a regular basis. We receive new inventory frequently, so be sure to check back often to see what new items are available.

4. Are there any warranties or guarantees for items purchased from the "New, Used, & Retired Items for Sale" section?

All items sold in this section are sold as-is and do not come with any warranties or guarantees. However, we strive to accurately describe the condition of each item and provide clear photos so you know exactly what you are purchasing.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from the "New, Used, & Retired Items for Sale" section?

All sales from this section are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please carefully review the condition and description of the item before making a purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • BethCooks4U