• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Time Offer: Save 50% on Our Business Basics Training CD Set!

In summary, the business Basics Training 4-CD set is on sale for 50% off and is a great way to help your business grow. To name your team and create a TEAM culture, talk about team building often, lead by example, and set the example yourself.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone have this set and recommend it? It's only on sale till the end of the month and wanted so feedback before purchasing? TIA!

Business Basics Training CD Set on sale 50% off - Only 2 days left!

Business Basics Training 4-CD Set
Regular price $39.95
4 CD Training Set
CD 1: Building Tools for Success
CD 2: Booking Parties and Hostess Coaching
CD 3: Recruit Your Way to the Top
CD 4: Partnering Family and Business

I'm interested in this too!

I don't have any of their CD's but I am on their email list but I'm not sure when I signed up or where I heard about them!!! I'll copy & paste a couple of their emails so you can see if you like any of their info!

"Subject: Discounting…yes or no?

Tonight's dinner table discussion was an interesting one. Two of my children work at the same neighborhood coffee shop. The coffee shop had a recent change of owners at the beginning of the year. The new and current owner - we'll call him Sam - is in a bit of a dilemma. After owning the shop for nearly eight months now - he is hard pressed to realize a profit. Of course there is the normal three to five year `curve' that applies to any new business, except, that this business has been open - with a very established customer base - for over six years.

So…what's the problem, you may ask.

As in most businesses, there are a variety of contributing factors - including too many Starbuck's within close proximity. However, a HUGE issue is the practice of discounting for `favorite' customers, established by the previous owner. Sam is now trying to do damage control in order to begin to realize some profit without offending the regular customers. It is a tricky situation to be sure.

I share this story today as food for thought for you and your business. Certainly there may be times when you run special sales for your customers. I would caution the practice of discounting too regularly.

Getting into the habit of discounting does several things:

Your customers will begin to balk when you charge full price and only want to buy when they receive a discount.

It devalues your product line.

As in the case of Sam - it is difficult to reverse once started.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - your business is far less profitable when you discount.

As women, sometimes we have difficulty being paid what we are worth. Some of us feel guilty for taking money and therefore “giving a deal” seems like the right thing to do. Men don't do this. Somehow, they are wired differently - I'm convinced of this. Men don't apologize for things they didn't do (ever notice how often women say I'm sorry for something that they had no part in?). Men don't feel bad about or make excuses for money they are paid for a job done; whether in the form of commissions for sales or fees charged if they are a doctor, lawyer, accountant, etc;. The `why's' behind this phenomenon is the stuff self-help books are written about and not the subject of today's tip.

Just remember - you are in business to make money. If you are not in business to make money - then you probably will find yourself with an expensive hobby. Hobbies cost money - businesses make money…period."

Subject: TEAM building … How-to's

Yesterday we shared the why's of team building. Today, we will give you some practical ideas for creating the synergy of TEAM within your sales organization.

NAME your team.
You don't have to do it yourself; this can be a fun meeting activity.
Naming your team gives you a sense of unity - of working together.
Naming your team also helps you with a theme for team prizes, tee-shirts (for conventions and meetings), etc;
A team name also helps long distance team members feel a sense of belonging.
Define and clarify your TEAM culture. What are you known for? What do you want to be known for? Perhaps your team has always been strong sellers but you would like to focus now on building up the number of consultants and ultimately promoting out new leaders. You need to create that culture into existence by stating that goal often and everywhere.
Your email signature can say Mary Smith, Proud Manager of the Shining Stars - Leaders in Motion
Talk about this to new consultants who join the team. In your welcome letter you might say something like, “Welcome to our team, the Shining Stars - where we help people experience success through upward mobility.”
Lead your team to success with positive role modeling. If you are a strong seller - your team will most likely be strong sellers as well. If you need to round things out and get some team recruiting going - then you first must do whatever it takes to become a strong recruiter. This too will help to cement that culture within your team.
Keep if FUN! Run contests monthly or weekly to create a spirit of camaraderie and mutual support. Some examples of contests you might run for recruiting are:
Who recruits the most long distance team members by the next meeting?
Who is the first to recruit someone in the next 48 hours?
Each one reach one (make it a goal that each team member recruit just one new person in a month's time)
Phone marathons - if your group is large enough - divide into groups of three or four consultants and on a designated evening for a designated amount of time (90 minutes or so), hit the phones and compare results. The winning team gets lots of recognition.
Creating a TEAM atmosphere in your organization will build loyalty, increase longevity of team members and ultimately help everyone to experience success.

Subject: TEAM

With “For Sale” signs popping up in our neighborhood like flowers these days - I find my morning walk has some interesting reading.

In the past couple of years - the signs that indicate an individual realtors name are beginning to be replaced by “TEAM” signs - (The Cobb Team, The Ganden Team, etc;). It seems that realtors have finally decided to jump onto a bandwagon that has been rolling in the party plan and direct sales industry for over a decade.

The concept of TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) caught on in my company in the early nineties - replacing the former “GROUP” concept - when referring to one's sales organization.

Wikipedia defines TEAM as: a group of people or animals linked in a common purpose.

There is strength in numbers and strength in purpose. When everyone in your organization is working towards a common goal - the results can be exciting and rewarding for all involved.

As a coach/manager - your challenge is to work effectively with individuals who run independent businesses and unite them - motivating them to work towards a TEAM goal. Now at first - this task may sound daunting. Why would someone running their own business be interested in a TEAM goal? After all - aren't YOU (as the upline) - the only one who will benefit financially?

Not so. Working together creates synergy and excitement. And let's face it. This business can be lonely at times, wouldn't you agree? But it is a lot more fun and the propensity for procrastination is reduced GREATLY when you know that others are working towards the same end result. Ultimately, by working more consistently and enthusiastically - fueled by the group synergy - the individual reaps the benefits of personal business success; increased sales and recruiting activity. And of course increased activity ALWAYS translates into increased RESULTS and increased INCOME. It is a win-win situation.

So, how do you create the concept of TEAM in your organization? Tune in tomorrow as we share some practical tips that you can implement easily and immediately.

Want to take a closer look at team building? Ask an expert. Rick Pitino's book, Success is a Choice is just a mouse click away on our website. Order your copy today!

Subject: Family and Business partnershipWe've spent the past couple of weeks talking about how you need to be prepared business wise for the fall season.Equally as important, however, is being sure that your family/business balance is in good working order as well. We are quickly moving from summer into `back to school' time. For those of you with school aged children - this means yet another change in routine - hopefully for the better.With the children back in school - we have the `illusion' that we finally have TIME! However, that time can get eaten up quicker than you realize if you are not intentional when planning your days.Office hours - Adjust them for back-to-school time and KEEP THEM! Don't get side-tracked on projects that can be done at times when you can't be on the phone.After school - BE PRESENT for your kiddos when they walk in the door. Do everything in your power NOT to be on the phone when they walk in. That first 10 minutes is when they will spill their guts and tell you all the important things that happened in their day.First thing in the morning - Know what's for dinner (pull out that crock pot again!), be sure your car is packed if you have a party that night and know what outfit you will wear.Communicate - A master calendar for your family works wonders. When my kids were in school we used one from the office supply store that was for dry erase markers. We color coded all our family activities. That way, there were no surprises.Set family goals - By involving your husband and children in goal setting - they will be more supportive of your business. For example; if you are working towards a family vacation to Disneyworld. Draw a thermometer that the kids can color in as you move closer to your goal. Tape a picture of Minnie and Mickey on the fridge - make it fun!Ask for help - Kids as young as seven can learn to do their laundry (mine did) - even five year olds can stamp catalogs and it is never too early to teach a toddler or preschooler to help pick up his toys!Need more tips for balancing family and business? We've got LOTS of them included in our 4-CD set, Business Basics. Order today at 50% off - our biggest sale EVER!

Subject: Four `must use' phrases for better customer service“I'll take care of that for you!”
Wherever a problem first lands is the only place to solve it. These words assure customers that employees are empowered to make problems disappear.“I'll take full responsibility”
When was the last time you heard these words? Nothing creates loyalty faster than people taking responsibility, admitting mistakes and creating solutions.“We want your business!”
Remember the story about the librarian who said it would be easy to keep the library in order - if only people didn't keep checking out books? Too many businesses convey the impression that customers are an inconvenience.“Consider it done!”
These magic words create more sales than all the training and marketing programs in the world. Assure customers they're in good hands, then, follow through. They'll never consider going anywhere else.Excerpted from The New Magnet Marketing, John R. Graham, Chandler House, 335 Chandler St., Worcester, MA 01602

I am an email subscriber too and I do love their free daily tips, but I was just wondering if anyone has heard these cds before? To me the speaker is what makes or breaks the audio presentation. I don't mind listening to Belinda Ellsworth on audio but was not interested in the Lemonaide lady's audios. I guess it's all about tone and energy that keeps me interested in listening to them? Otherwise it will be a waste of $$$-

TIA for anyone who has them and will give feedback!?!

I'd love to know this too... everyday when I see this email i think about it, and especially as the emails lately have been awesome! and have totally hit home with me, so I'm thinking the CDs would too, but would love someone's opinion on them!

I was wondering about their cd's too....

hmm, since no repsonse I am just going to chance it and get them at 50% off, for 4 cds that's a good deal! If I don't like them I can always try and resell them to my cluster group ;)! I'll let ya know how they are!

I was thinking the same thing Heather!

Related to Limited Time Offer: Save 50% on Our Business Basics Training CD Set!

What is included in the Business Basics Training CD Set?

The Business Basics Training CD Set includes a total of 8 CDs, covering topics such as sales techniques, marketing strategies, business planning, and more. It also includes helpful worksheets and resources to further enhance your learning experience.

How can I purchase the Business Basics Training CD Set at 50% off?

To take advantage of this limited time offer, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. The 50% discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Is the Business Basics Training CD Set suitable for all levels of experience?

Yes, the Business Basics Training CD Set is designed for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It covers essential skills and knowledge for building a successful business, regardless of your level of experience.

Can I access the training materials online instead of purchasing the CD set?

At this time, the Business Basics Training materials are only available on CD. However, we are constantly exploring new ways to provide training materials to our consultants, so stay tuned for updates!

What is the return policy for the Business Basics Training CD Set?

We stand behind the quality of our training materials and offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampermejolene
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCCBilliejo
  • amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
Replies