• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Home Business with Bulk Supplies for Sale - Simplify and Save!

In summary, using bulk supplies for your home business can save you time and money by allowing you to purchase larger quantities at discounted prices. At Pampered Chef, a wide variety of supplies are available in bulk, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, and organizational tools. By having a stock of supplies on hand, you can simplify your home business and keep your workspace organized. Some tips for effectively using bulk supplies include keeping an inventory list and having a designated storage area. Purchasing bulk supplies can also save you money in the long run by avoiding rush shipping fees and frequent trips to the store. With high-quality products from Pampered Chef, you can be confident in the value of your bulk purchases.
heat123
Silver Member
I need to clean out my closet... simplify...Make me an Offer BULK LOT Only, 1 trip to PO. ;)

~10 unopened pks newer general cooking show and older themed (Taste of tropics, game day, keep it cool) Invites.
~Unopened pack of Sales receipts (current)
~ Wedding shower planners unopened
~Pampered Partner sales reciepts unopened.(current)
~9 Women's Empowered Mags Featuring PC
~5 Welcome booklets
~Pk of Your life your way single brochures
~Pk of 90 day Start off strong single brochures
~Pk of Fundraising brochures
~Lightly Used Dots Apron (great condition)
~PC Cell Phone case, never used.
~2 Your life YOur Way CDs
~12pks of unopened Nancy's Artwork random stickers (Giftcertificates, Stoneware 3 YG, PHD, phone orders, bring a friend) etc.
~The Success Factory Busines Basics CD set 4(Business Basics, Booking Parties and Coaching Hostess, Recruit your way to the Top and Partnering Family and Business. Paid $32.95
~Belinda Ellsthworth Business Set "Step Into Success" CDS Paid $75

Plus shipping in a Supply order box.

Last edited:
I will take all for 50. email me at [email protected] if you agree, if it should be more let me know.

Last edited:
If you think it should be more let me know as well, and how much. thanks

sandra foy said:
I will take all for 50. email me at [email protected] if you agree, if it should be more let me know.

It's a Pretty heavy Box, Let me check the PO weight. OR see if I can cram it into a Flat rate large box??

Sandra I just emailed you the shipping price options. :)

What are the benefits of using bulk supplies for my home business?

Using bulk supplies for your home business can save you time and money. Buying in bulk allows you to purchase larger quantities at a discounted price, which can help you save on your overall expenses. Additionally, having a stock of supplies on hand means you won't have to constantly run to the store, freeing up more time for you to focus on your business.

What types of supplies are available in bulk for my home business?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of supplies in bulk to help you organize your home business. This includes kitchen gadgets, cookware, baking supplies, and more. We also offer organizational tools, such as storage containers and labels, to help keep your supplies neat and easily accessible.

How can using bulk supplies help me simplify my home business?

By having a stock of supplies on hand, you can simplify your home business by reducing the amount of time and effort spent on constantly restocking. This also allows you to have a more streamlined and organized workspace, making it easier to find what you need and stay on top of inventory.

What are some tips for effectively using bulk supplies in my home business?

One tip is to keep an inventory list of your bulk supplies and update it regularly. This will help you keep track of what you have and what you may need to reorder. It's also helpful to have a designated storage area for your bulk supplies to keep them organized and easily accessible.

How can I save money by purchasing bulk supplies for my home business?

Buying in bulk often means getting a discounted price per unit, which can save you money in the long run. Additionally, by having a stock of supplies on hand, you can avoid paying rush shipping fees or making frequent trips to the store, resulting in even more savings. Plus, with Pampered Chef's high-quality products, you can be confident that your bulk purchases will last and provide value for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • junkfortara
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • pampermejolene