• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bulk Pampered Chef Supplies for Sale - Local Pickup Available (Rocky Point, NY)

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in bulk quantities for purchase. By buying in bulk, you can save anywhere from 10-30% off the retail price. Local pickup is available at their location in Rocky Point, NY, and you can mix and match products in your bulk purchase. They also occasionally offer special discounts and promotions for bulk purchases, which can be found on their website or social media pages. Signing up for their email list can also ensure you receive notifications about any upcoming deals.
lizdpamperedchef

I have gotten out of the PC business due to medical issues and am trying to get rid of some stuff. I would like to sell as a bulk but will seperate if need be. All items will be plus shipping, from 11778 Rocky Point NY. Anyone local is more than welcome to pick up.

Here is the list.

Fall Paperwork Package, everything but the Seasons Best - $15.00

Post Cards - Cooking Show Q-7 FK01 - $5.00

Post Cards - Theme Show
Bites & Bevs Q-3 FN81
Food Fast Q-2 FN82 -$3.00

Your Life Your Way DVD Q3 FL13 $3.00

Come Join Us Recruiting Booklet Q9 FN21 $2.00

Your Life Your Way Brochure Q19 FK07 $1.00

Rewards Brochure Q19 FK05R $2.00

Planning Show Guides Q30 $3.00

Seasons Best Spring/Summer 2007 Q9 $2.00
You will need to cover my stamp with a sticker

Seasons Best Fall/winter 2007 Q3 $1.00
You will need to cover my stamp with a sticker

Nylon Pan Scapers Q8 $3.00

Thanks so much for your help with this.

Liz :)

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Would you be able to take a "leave of absence" instead of quitting completely? Didn't see anything I needed...

What types of products are available for bulk purchase from Pampered Chef?

We offer a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in bulk quantities for purchase. Our products are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

How much money can I save by purchasing Pampered Chef supplies in bulk?

The amount of money you can save varies depending on the specific products and quantities you purchase. However, by buying in bulk, you can typically save anywhere from 10-30% off the retail price.

Do you offer local pickup for bulk purchases?

Yes, we offer local pickup for our bulk purchases at our location in Rocky Point, NY. This allows you to avoid shipping fees and receive your products quickly.

Can I mix and match products in a bulk purchase?

Yes, you can mix and match products in your bulk purchase as long as they are available in the quantities you need. This allows you to customize your order to fit your specific needs.

Do you offer any special discounts or promotions for bulk purchases?

We occasionally offer special discounts and promotions for bulk purchases, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current offers. Additionally, signing up for our email list can ensure you receive notifications about any upcoming deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schenectady90241
  • chefkeri
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • pamperedposey