• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much for Pampered Chef supplies?

In summary, a variety of host and guest materials are available for purchase, including cooking show planning guides for $10.00, mini catalogs for $2.00 each, opened and stamped pack of wedding shower invites for $2.00, invitation packs for $2.00 each, standard and HWC packs, theme packs, and postcards. Non-Merrill postcards are also available in a lot of 200 for $5.00. Recruiting materials such as booklets, brochures, DVDs, and samples are also available for $5.00 each. Recipe cards and a table-top flip binder are available for $10.00 each. The seller is leaving the business but will keep the bare minimum needed for shows
susanr613
Gold Member
Various host, guest, recruiting materials. If you want to have a variety and don’t want to order just from TPC or Merrill, you can have all of the below for $55.00 plus shipping. Or you can buy what you want at the prices listed, which are all before shipping from 60107

Cooking show planning guides: over 100, $10.00
Mini catalogs (F/W 2009): 1 unopened pack, 1 opened and stamped pack $2.00 each
Wedding Registry: Opened but complete pack of wedding shower invites $2.00
Invitation packs $2.00 each
Standard: 5 current, 4 older but they are all standard wording packs
HWC: 2 packs
Theme (6’oclock salad/Sweet n simple) 12 packs
Postcards
Merrill blank, Dots dinnerware 1 pack (opened), Salad in collapsible bowl 1 pack (opened) $2.00 for both
Assortment of non-Merrill postcards, ranging from rescehduling a show to reminders to recruiting to new consultant atta-boys/girls. Probably 200 or so cards, $5.00 for the lot
Recruiting materials
Come Join Us: at least 50 booklets: $5.00
Your Life, Your Way (replaced by Amazing this season): at least 50 brochures: $5.00
Your life your way DVDs: unopened pack of 5: $5.00
Season’s Best
Una Muestra S/S 2008: 5 copies for $2.00
S/S 2010
Various other seasons, great for host/guest prizes
Recipe cards: probably 100 or so cards, all over the board, includes full packs of some: $10.00
Table-top flip binder with plastic sleeves: great condition, use for displaying monthly specials and product cards: $10.00

Susan - what is going on? You're not leaving are u? Or are u?

Hi John thanks for asking. I have been gearing down my biz for a long time now, and not pursuing recruits or shows (other than at shows). PC stopped being fun over a year ago.

What nailed it for me is that I have a full time job now outside the home, and the last thing I want to do is come home, walk/feed the dogs, then go back out again. My son is also no longer thrilled to come with me. Finally, I can make more $$ doing contract work in my field (training design) than I can schlepping to shows.

So, I'm keeping the bare minimum needed for shows, which is catalogs and order forms. I'll keep my PWS until it expires or I go inactive.

IMO, PC served its purpose for me - my kitchen is well-stocked, I achieved some important financial goals, and I experienced another aspect of work. Direct sales is a great way to accomplish a variety of goals, and PC is a wonderful DS company.

I will miss you bright and shining smile. I am so glad when those go after what they want rather than sit and wait for it to happen.

Thanks Dina!

Well, Susan, IMO that's what it's all about! You do as much as you want, when you want!

I, for a while, just did the bare minimum to stay active, so I could buy myself some time to make a decision as to what I want to do with my PC biz. I don't want to leave the business, but I may just keep doing the minimum until I figure out my schedule.

What's in the HWC pack? If it is the apron and a pin, how much you selling it for. I might be interested.

Well I wish you the best! We love you out here and I am so glad though that things are working out for you! Big hug!!!

What is included in the "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set?

The "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set includes a variety of essential kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, a can opener, a garlic press, and more. It also comes with a convenient storage caddy to keep all the supplies organized.

Is the "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the items in the "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the knives for optimal durability.

Are the knives in the "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set sharp?

Yes, the knives included in the "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set are made with high-quality stainless steel and are designed to be sharp and durable for all your kitchen cutting needs.

Can I purchase additional supplies to add to my "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set?

Absolutely! We offer a wide range of additional supplies that can be purchased separately to add to your "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set. Check out our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Is the "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your "Fs: Lots and Lots of Supplies!" set, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
loreo
  • annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • trps