• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Supplies and Current Items for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies such as order forms, product catalogs, business cards, and marketing materials to help make running your business easier. You can purchase current items for sale through Pampered Chef for your business and take advantage of special promotions and discounts throughout the year. Personalization options are also available for certain items. The selection of business supplies and current items for sale is regularly updated, so be sure to check back often for new and exciting products.
junkfortara
Gold Member
I have 2009 Snowman Appetizer plates plus an assortment of current items that I will email a list of if you're interested!

Here are the business supplies:

Approx $70 value, Sell for $30
Cooking Show Tally - Carbon Copy Tracker
Wedding shower invites - 2 pks, one opened but not used
Wedding registry flyers and inserts and wedding shower host flyer
Pampered Bride - blank white PC apron
3 PC Show host packet envelopes
Book of guest info drawing slips
Various Training/Product CDs
9 brand new packs of guest invite post cards (with White DCB pictured) as well as probably 2-3 opened packs
1 pack of Your Cooking Show Guide for host
1 unopened pack of Tri-copy Sales Receipts
Recruiting Flyers- Come Join Us, Take Charge/Take Action
14 Spring/Summer 2010 Catalogs
Vinyl Demonstration Table Cloth- never used
PLUS From Merrill Corporation
3 lined PC notepads- letter size NEW
5 PC Bookmarks -leather-like with spot for a photo on top
Assortment of PC Green plastic paper clips

You pay shipping- I will use whatever method you would prefer. Goods coming from 55121 if you want to calculate estimated shipping...

Thanks!
Tara

Bumping.... feel free to make an offer for supplies and let me know if you want a list of the new in box samples too!

Can u email me a list? Thx

Pampered Mama- what is your email address?

1. What types of business supplies do you offer for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of business supplies to help make running your business easier. This includes order forms, product catalogs, business cards, and marketing materials.

2. Can I purchase current items for sale through Pampered Chef for my business?

Yes, you can purchase current items for sale through Pampered Chef for your business. Our consultants have access to the full product line and can place orders on your behalf.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts on business supplies?

We offer special promotions and discounts on business supplies throughout the year. These can include discounted bundles or free shipping. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for current offers.

4. Can I personalize my business supplies with my own logo or information?

Yes, you can personalize your business supplies with your own logo or information. We offer customization options for certain items, such as business cards and marketing materials, to help promote your business and make it unique.

5. How often does the selection of business supplies and current items for sale change?

Our selection of business supplies and current items for sale is updated on a regular basis. We strive to offer the latest and most relevant products to help you succeed in your business. Be sure to check back often for new and exciting items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • Ember Lewis