• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcards/Pins/Clappers for Sale

In summary, postcards, pins, and clappers are promotional items used to advertise a Pampered Chef business. They can be customized with the business logo and contact information, and can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Delivery time varies, and these items should only be used for promotional purposes.
annew
Set of 10 clappers- $8.00
Set of 5 Congratulations card packs from Merrill $10.00
LARGE Assortment of postcards from Nancy's Artworks- $5.00
2 Keychains that say TPC on them- $ 5.00 each
ASSORTMENT of postcards from Merrill mostly for team motivation $10.00
1 unopened pack of HWC pins $5.00

These prices DON'T include shipping.

If you have any questions please let me know! There will be more to come tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!
Anne

Attachments

• DSCN0274[2].jpg
    DSCN0274[2].jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 403
  • DSCN0276[1].jpg
    DSCN0276[1].jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 388
  • DSCN0279[2].jpg
    DSCN0279[2].jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 389
  • DSCN0280[2].jpg
    DSCN0280[2].jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 437
  • DSCN0272[1].jpg
    DSCN0272[1].jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 436
I am definitely interested in the clappers, Nancy's artwork postcards, and possibly the Merrill postcards - is it a large assortment? I think that was one there wasn't a picture of. Can't wait to see what you have up tomorrow! I just ran out of my Nancy's Artwork postcards - perfect timing!

I'd like both of the keychains. Can I mail you a check?

Last edited:
I would take the Merrill motivation postcards and the clappers if they're still available.

I'm interested in the clappers.

sending everyone PM's :)

I'm interested in the Nancy's artwork postcards if you have not sold them.
Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

1. What are postcards, pins, and clappers used for?

Postcards, pins, and clappers are all promotional items that can be used to advertise your Pampered Chef business. Postcards can be mailed to potential customers or distributed at events, pins can be worn to showcase your business, and clappers can be used to create excitement and draw attention to your booth at events.

2. Are these items customizable?

Yes, all of these items can be customized with your Pampered Chef logo and contact information. You can also choose from a variety of designs and colors to best represent your business.

3. How can I purchase these items?

You can purchase these items through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. If you are a consultant, you can also order them through the consultant website.

4. How long does it take to receive these items?

The production and shipping time for these items varies depending on the quantity and customization options. It is recommended to allow at least 2-3 weeks for delivery.

5. Can I use these items for my own personal use?

No, these items are intended for promotional use only and should not be used for personal purposes. They are designed to help you market and promote your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
loreo
  • trps