• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Various Sales/Booking/Recruiting Paperwork

In summary, to track your sales and bookings with Pampered Chef, you can use the CCO app or log in to your account on the website. You can also submit your sales and booking paperwork through the app or by mailing it in. Previous months' paperwork can be accessed through the app or website. You will receive a confirmation email if you submit through the app, or you can check your history for processing. To recruit new team members, you will need to submit a consultant agreement, W-9 form, and training paperwork, which can be found on the website or through your upline consultant. It is important to follow all necessary steps and paperwork for proper recruiting procedures.
susanr613
Gold Member
Prices do NOT include shipping from 60107

Various host, guest, recruiting materials. If you want to have a variety and don’t want to order just from TPC or Merrill, you can have all of the below for $60.00 plus shipping. Or you can buy what you want at the prices listed, which are all before shipping from 60107
  • Cooking show planning guides: over 100, $10.00
  • Mini catalogs (F/W 2009): 1 unopened pack, 1 opened and stamped pack $2.00 each
  • Wedding Registry: Opened but complete pack of wedding shower invites $2.00
  • Invitation packs $2.00 each
    [*]Standard: 5 current, 4 older but they are all standard wording packs
    [*]HWC: 2 packs
    [*]Theme (6’oclock salad/Sweet n simple) 12 packs​
  • Postcards
    [*]Merrill blank, Dots dinnerware 1 pack (opened), Salad in collapsible bowl 1 pack (opened) $2.00 for both
    [*]Assortment of non-Merrill postcards, ranging from rescehduling a show to reminders to recruiting to new consultant atta-boys/girls. Probably 200 or so cards, $5.00 for the lot​
  • Recruiting materials
    [*]Come Join Us: at least 50 booklets: $5.00
    [*]Your Life, Your Way (replaced by Amazing this season): at least 50 brochures: $5.00
    [*]Your life your way DVDs: unopened pack of 5: $5.00​
  • Season’s Best
    [*]Una Muestra S/S 2008: 5 copies for $2.00
    [*]S/S 2010
    [*]Various other seasons, great for host/guest prizes​
  • Recipe cards: probably 100 or so cards, all over the board, includes full packs of some: $10.00
  • Table-top flip binder with plastic sleeves: great condition, use for displaying monthly specials and product cards: $10.00

I would be interested in the tabletop binder. Could you quote me shipping to 56681?

Is anything labeled?

1. How do I track my sales and bookings?

To track your sales and bookings, you can use the Pampered Chef Consultant's Office (CCO) app or log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website. Both of these tools allow you to view your sales and booking history, as well as track your progress towards sales incentives and promotions.

2. How do I submit my sales and booking paperwork?

You can submit your sales and booking paperwork directly through the CCO app or by mailing it to the address provided on the paperwork. If submitting through the app, make sure to take clear photos of each page and submit them all at once. If mailing, be sure to make copies of all paperwork for your records.

3. Can I access my paperwork from previous months?

Yes, you can view and download your sales and booking paperwork from previous months through the CCO app or by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. This is helpful for tracking your progress over time and for tax purposes.

4. How do I know if my paperwork has been received and processed?

If you submit your paperwork through the CCO app, you will receive a confirmation email once it has been received and processed. If you mail your paperwork, it is recommended to include a self-addressed stamped envelope for confirmation of receipt. You can also check your sales and booking history on the CCO app or website to ensure your paperwork has been processed.

5. What paperwork is required for recruiting new team members?

In order to recruit new team members, you will need to submit a new consultant agreement, a W-9 form, and any applicable training paperwork. These can all be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline consultant. It is important to follow all necessary steps and paperwork for proper recruiting procedures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • iteachurkid