• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Kitchen Supplies: S/S Catalogs, Postcards, Recipe Cards & More!

In summary, the S/S Catalog includes a variety of kitchen supplies such as cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen tools, and accessories. To request a physical copy of the catalog, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a request form on their website. All products in the catalog are available for purchase online and can be personalized with your own information. There are also special promotions and discounts for purchasing the "Shop Kitchen Supplies" bundle.
kailyon
Silver Member
I've got the following...I've guessed at prices by what others are selling for, but feel free to make an offer...Buyer pays shipping, I'll try to use flat rate boxes for simplicity

1 pack of S/S Catalogs $10.00

5 packs of Invite Postcards $3.00

3 packs Mex in Min Recipe Cards $1.50

Business Guide Binder $2.00

Apron $5.00

Aprox 150 order forms (3ply) that I'll send with 1 tear off "thanks for coming" stack $3.00

18 nylon Scrapers $5.00

I'm also willing to sell my skillet and chopper from the startup kit

Hi,
I will send you a PM.

Remaining:

5 packs of Invite Postcards $3.00

and Binder $2.00

And skillet

Last edited:
bumping, seems there is alot of stuff for sale :)

1. What products are included in the S/S Catalog?

The S/S Catalog includes a variety of kitchen supplies such as cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen tools, and accessories.

2. How can I request a physical copy of the S/S Catalog?

You can request a physical copy of the S/S Catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. The catalog will be mailed to you free of charge.

3. Are the products in the S/S Catalog available for purchase online?

Yes, all products in the S/S Catalog can be purchased online through our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Can I personalize recipe cards and postcards with my own information?

Yes, both recipe cards and postcards can be personalized with your own information. Simply select the option for personalization when ordering and enter the desired information.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for purchasing the "Shop Kitchen Supplies" bundle?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for purchasing the "Shop Kitchen Supplies" bundle. Check our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schenectady90241
  • susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • acourvelle