• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop and Save: HWC Pins, Business Supplies, and More for Sale - Jamie Jenkins"

In summary, HWC Pins are special pins given to Pampered Chef consultants as a recognition for their achievements. They can be purchased through the company website or at events. Business supplies from Pampered Chef should only be used for business purposes and can be discounted based on sales and recruiting goals. HWC Pins can only be used to purchase business supplies and products, and new supplies are released periodically throughout the year. Updates can be found on the company website, events, and through email notifications.
alabama pc cons.
I have sold alot of my stuff but I have more still.....

Booking/Recruiting Slide (NEW) $12 plus $1.00 shipping

10 HWC Pins with Whisk (new in pkg) $10.00 plus $1.00 shipping

Black Bag with Brown Handles and PC on top with Business Card holder on back $15.00 plus $4.95 shipping

400 Business Cards with PC logo (ready to print) $7.00 plus $4.00 shipping

Misc stickers and 2 pads of guest slips $3.00 plus $1.00 shipping

LOTS of recruiting info: discover us, join us, etc. booklets, and 5 your life your way DVDs. $8.00 for all plus $4.00 shipping

several training DVDs and CDs $10.00 for all plus $3.00 shipping

2 white business binders $2.00 for both plus $5.00 shipping

I have about 30 F/W 2010 Catalogs with my info that someone can have (rather than throwing them away) but shipping will probably be about $8.00???

New Orange Lunch Tote with PC logo $10.00 plus $2.00 shipping

I forgot to bring my list to work with me, so I am pretty sure I am forgetting something....

I will sell everything for $70.00 plus the large flat rate box price of $14.95 shipping if someone wants to purchase everything.... If someone wants everything please let me know before people want just one or two things... If someone is just interested in some but not all, I will combine shipping...

You can also email me at [email protected].. Thanks, Jamie

Is noone interested in any of this??? Prices are negotiable... Just let me know what you would like to pay and I will consider all offers...

Hey girl did you quit?? Didn't see you @ last cluster. I'm interested in the stickers,the binders,

oh and the recruiting info too

1. What are HWC Pins and how do I purchase them?

HWC Pins are exclusive pins that represent the level of achievement within the Pampered Chef company. They are awarded to consultants who have reached certain milestones in their business. You can purchase HWC Pins through the Pampered Chef website or at company events.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef business supplies for personal use?

No, Pampered Chef business supplies are intended for business use only. They are designed to help you grow and manage your Pampered Chef business. Personal use of these supplies is not allowed.

3. How can I get a discount on my business supplies?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn discounts on your business supplies by reaching certain sales and recruiting goals. You can also take advantage of special promotions and sales that are offered throughout the year.

4. Are there any restrictions on what I can purchase with my HWC Pins?

Yes, HWC Pins can only be used to purchase Pampered Chef business supplies and products. They cannot be used for personal purchases or redeemed for cash.

5. How often are new business supplies released for purchase?

New business supplies are released periodically throughout the year. You can stay updated on new releases by checking the Pampered Chef website or by attending company events. You can also sign up for email notifications to be the first to know about new releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • rompydompy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • alabama pc cons.