• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Older Consultant Items for Sale

In summary, there is a wide variety of items available for sale from older consultants, including cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, cutlery, and servingware. These items may be discontinued or retired products, but are still in excellent condition and perfect for any home cook. Unfortunately, items being sold from older consultants are no longer covered under the Pampered Chef warranty, but they are still high quality and well cared for. It is possible to find rare or hard-to-find items from older consultants, and all items are guaranteed to be authentic Pampered Chef products. You do not need to be a consultant to purchase items from an older consultant's collection.
chefrachelnc
I have decided to stop selling and have a lot of stuff. Most of it is at least 6 months old. It has just been sitting in my extra bedroom, so if someone can put it to use that would be great! Here is what I have:

59 Spring & Summer/Summer 2010 Mini Catalogs - $3.00
24 Summer 2010 Catalogs - $5.00
88 Fall/Winter 2010 Catalogs - $20.00
60 Recipe Cards Chicken Piccata and Antipasta Pull-Apart Pizza - $1.00
2011 Consultant Planner - $1.00
1 Black Tote with Clean Pocket for Catalog - $8.00
1 Carryall Tote - $10.00
75-100 Sales Receipts - $3.00
150 Drawing Slips - $1.00
15 Packs of Postcard Invites (some are generic, some are Italian Themed) - $8.00 for all
25 Fall/Winter 2010 Mini Catalogs - $1.00

FREE STUFF
30 Wedding Registry Brochures
10 Fundraiser Papers
2 2010 Fall/Winter DVDs
10 Cooking Show Planning Guides
3 - It's Your Way DVD's

I hope these prices seem fair. $50.00 plus shipping takes it all. I really just want it out of my house!

If you are interested please email me at [email protected] or PM me. I do not check PM's very often though.

Forgot to mention I am in Cary, NC so if you are local I would be happy to meet. Shipping zip code would be 27513.

I am interested in that catalog bag- can you email me at [email protected] and make arrangements for me to buy that.
Thanks!

I'm interested in the recipe cards, sales receipts, drawing slips, and DVDs. You can email me at [email protected] . Thanks a bunch!!!

What types of items are typically available for sale from older consultants?

There is a wide variety of items available for sale from older consultants, including cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, cutlery, and servingware. These items may be discontinued or retired products, but are still in excellent condition and perfect for any home cook.

Are the items being sold from older consultants still covered under the Pampered Chef warranty?

Unfortunately, items being sold from older consultants are no longer covered under the Pampered Chef warranty. However, the items are still high quality and have been well cared for by the consultant, so you can trust that they will work just as well as a new product.

Can I find rare or hard-to-find items from older consultants?

Yes, it is possible to find rare or hard-to-find items from older consultants. These items may have been discontinued or only available for a limited time, making them a great find for any collector or avid Pampered Chef user.

How can I be sure the items I purchase from an older consultant are authentic Pampered Chef products?

All items being sold from older consultants are guaranteed to be authentic Pampered Chef products. Our consultants are trained to only sell genuine products and have been part of the Pampered Chef family for many years.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase items from an older consultant's collection?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to purchase items from an older consultant's collection. These items are available to anyone who is interested in adding high-quality Pampered Chef products to their kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16